Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2010

Ari Up vocalist for The Slits has died at the age of 48.

48? Showbiz age right?? The Slits were about in the 70s. I don't remember them being anachist 12 year olds. They were good though.

Guest Teacher teacher
Ari Up vocalist for The Slits has died at the age of 48.

48? Showbiz age right?? The Slits were about in the 70s. I don't remember them being anachist 12 year olds. They were good though.

Born Ariane Forster in Munich, Germany, the future punk rock goddess was only fourteen when she formed The Slits in 1976.

Reading and/or mathematics not your forte?

I see many of the old crew are still here, but did the lovely Amanda ever come back?

No.

Sadly true, but she's still around somewhere, as Facebook enthusiasts will confirm. Doesn't still have her car, sadly.

Alexander Anderson Jnr, creator of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Dudley Do-Right has died aged 90.

Joseph Stein, the playwright best known for writing Zorba and Fiddler on the Roof, has died aged 98.....

Just been reported by Harvey Fierstein but a link should follow soon... surprisingly never picked in the DDP

I see many of the old crew are still here, but did the lovely Amanda ever come back?

No.

Sadly true, but she's still around somewhere, as Facebook enthusiasts will confirm. Doesn't still have her car, sadly.

I was sure she came back for a few more posts then left yet again.

search is a wonderfull thing...

last post 20 May 2007

previous to that one post on 24th Dec 2005

nothing

previous to that 27 posts on the 11th Oct 2005

44 posts between 1st and 10th Oct 2005

nothing

6 posts from 6th to 7th Sep 2005

nothing

rest (156) between 9th Feb 2005 to 11th Apr 2005.

Madness posting record - 236 in total.

I make it she posted on only 58 days (average of 4.1 posts per posting day) and 35 posts between the 3rd and 5th of March 2005.

There really were some gems in them.

PS.. Maryport ... your 8447 posts over nearly 6 years lays down a posting rate of about 4 a day but have you ever seen more than 27 posts in a single day before?

Actress Lisa Blount, who played Debra Winger's best friend in 'An Officer and a Gentleman', has been found dead at rthe age of 53.

She had been suffering with a condition similar to Multiple Sclerosis for 17 years according to her mother.

Actor Gerard Kelly dead from an aneurysm aged 51.

A familiar face on British TV, one of his most recent appearances was in "Extras"

Actor Gerard Kelly dead from an aneurysm aged 51.

A familiar face on British TV, one of his most recent appearances was in "Extras"

Could have been a Young One, y'know...

Denise Borino-Quinn, who played Johnny Sack's morbidly obese wife Ginny on The Sopranos, has died of liver cancer aged 46. I believe this makes her the first Sopranos cast member to sleep with the fishes.

Denise Borino-Quinn, who played Johnny Sack's morbidly obese wife Ginny on The Sopranos, has died of liver cancer aged 46. I believe this makes her the first Sopranos cast member to sleep with the fishes.

I'm pretty sure that another cast member died a year or two ago.

Unfortunately I can't remember his name, so there is the real possibility that I could be speaking shite.

Unfortunately I can't remember his name, so there is the real possibility that I could be speaking shite.

Not talking shite this time Windsor. John Costelloe shot himself in 2008. I'm sure there will be a post somewhere about it.

Prolific actor Frank Jarvis died back in September (15th). He appeared in just about every popular TV show from Dixon of Dock Green to Grange Hill but his "claim to film immortality" is as one of the gang of robbers in The Italian Job.

He was 69.

Not talking shite this time Windsor. John Costelloe shot himself in 2008. I'm sure there will be a post somewhere about it.

Nancy Marchand who played Livia Soprano died in 2000. They computer generated her character for one last appearance I seem to remember.

John Louis Mansi, who played von Smallhausen in 'Allo 'Allo and the exasperated traffic controller in The Italian Job, died in August aged 83...

John Louis Mansi, who played von Smallhausen in 'Allo 'Allo and the exasperated traffic controller in The Italian Job, died in August aged 83...

That rang a bell, so just checked back and it was reported here back in August but 2 of our members* seemed to have a bit of a fall out as to whether the info was reliable at the time.

* Well, one member and "Guest_iain_"

That rang a bell, so just checked back and it was reported here back in August but 2 of our members* seemed to have a bit of a fall out as to whether the info was reliable at the time.

* Well, one member and "Guest_iain_"

1-0 to OoO :D

Guest Guest
Joseph Stein, the playwright best known for writing Zorba and Fiddler on the Roof, has died aged 98.....

Just been reported by Harvey Fierstein but a link should follow soon... surprisingly never picked in the DDP

Followed 10 days later by the writer of the Fiddler score, Jerry Bock.

Legendary Cinicinatti Reds and Detroit Tigers manager Sparky Anderson has died aged 76.