Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2010

Former Dallas Cowboys/Chicago Bears QB, Don Meredith is dead at 72.

What a dandy!

Hugues Cuenod the distinguished tenor (world-famous in Switzerland) is 104 today.

cuenodhugues93yi.jpg

He holds the record as the oldest person to make a debut at the Metropolitan Opera, singing the Emperor there in Turandot in 1987.

Hugues Cuenod has died at the tender age of 108. A hit for three teams on the DDP.

Hugues Cuenod the distinguished tenor (world-famous in Switzerland) is 104 today.

cuenodhugues93yi.jpg

He holds the record as the oldest person to make a debut at the Metropolitan Opera, singing the Emperor there in Turandot in 1987.

Hugues Cuenod has died at the tender age of 108. A hit for three teams on the DDP.

And that's another hit on my list.

Alan Armer

The producer of the TV series "The Untouchables" and "The Fugitive", for which he won an Emmy award in 1966, has died aged 88.

Roger de Vere AKA 'Divine' de Vere...a gynaecologist so empathic it was said women would get pregnant simply for the pleasure of having him deliver their babies.

S'cuse me but...what kind of t**t says things like that?

Guest Irked of Tonbridge Wells
Jazz saxophonist James Moody dies at 85.

Heir and convicted murder John du Pont dies at 72.

Here, here and here. Don't you even bother to look, you ignorant yank cunt?

I dont understand why youre so bothered by me mentioning it here. This thread is all about the Dead of 2010, is it not? And I dont even read many of the threads below.

If you are going to insult members, at least have the decency to sign in so we know who you are.

Cunt.

If you are going to insult members, at least have the decency to sign in so we know who you are.

Cunt.

Look, some of us fought a protracted longish campaign to have the swear-filter removed, arguing that people here didn't need to be nannied by a bit of software. Windsor you have form. Now stop it. Right sentiments, wrong way to express them. Sometimes I'm really not surprised you were kicked out of the Boys' Brigade Band.

Cunt.

Look, some of us fought a protracted longish campaign to have the swear-filter removed, arguing that people here didn't need to be nannied by a bit of software. Windsor you have form. Now stop it. Right sentiments, wrong way to express them. Sometimes I'm really not surprised you were kicked out of the Boys' Brigade Band.

I don't call people cunts all the time. Just when they do something rather cuntish. Like what that cunt did there.

Anyway. Point taken. What was the point in having the swear filter removed if not to swear?

Cunt.

I don't call people cunts all the time. Just when they do something rather cuntish. Like what that cunt did there.

Anyway. Point taken. What was the point in having the swear filter removed if not to swear?

I suppose it's a bit like the freedom to bear arms in the US: to be used when a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. And maybe, as you say, this was one of those occasions, but it can become habit-forming. Anyway for fuck's sake, I'm not really worried about cuss words, just a bit bored today, ticking off one more day I don't have to go Christmas shopping.

Besides, if it's good enough for

Andrew Marr and
, I suppose it's good enough for you. My apologies, carry on.

. :angry2:

I dont understand why youre so bothered by me mentioning it here. This thread is all about the Dead of 2010, is it not? And I dont even read many of the threads below.

You don't have to read the threads. Search before you post. That's one of the things here...don't repost and repost deaths. If you continue to repost deaths you will continue to be called on the carpet about it.

And yes - if you are going to fling names around at least have the class to do it under your own name.

I don't really think there's much wrong with posting a death in the appropriate thread and in the The Dead thread. Having all the deaths together in one thread makes research much easier, particularly when the order of death is significant as in the HDP.

It's the dickheads who start a new thread for every death who need a good kicking, that's all.

For those that are interested, TCM have finished their annual "TCM Remembers" montage.

As always, they did a pretty decent job (unlike the Oscars):

TCM Remembers 2010

Lachhiman Gurung, one of the few living holders of the VC and part of Joanna Lumley's Gurkha settlement campaign has died aged 92.

A unique hit for They All End Up Smelling The Same Anyway...

Facebook would appear to be dead...

Facebook would appear to be dead...

You're getting the white screen, too?