Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2010

Facebook would appear to be dead...

You're getting the white screen, too?

Yes. A few minor websites are reporting that the site is currently down. How am I supposed to tend to my farm? ;)

Facebook would appear to be dead...

You're getting the white screen, too?

Yes. A few minor websites are reporting that the site is currently down. How am I supposed to tend to my farm? ;)

lol, I don't have a farm to worry about, but my fair might be a messy. ;)

I don't really think there's much wrong with posting a death in the appropriate thread and in the The Dead thread. Having all the deaths together in one thread makes research much easier, particularly when the order of death is significant as in the HDP.

It's the dickheads who start a new thread for every death who need a good kicking, that's all.

Hear, hear. Absolutely agree.

Veteren BBC new correspondent Brian Hanrahan has shuffled off. Hope no-one paid the ridiculous stamp prices and sent him a Christmas card

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12037973

Counted out, you might say.

Steve Landesberg

The actor who appeared as Det. Sgt. Arthur Dietrich in "Barney Miller" and more recently in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" has died aged 65.

Patak's food founder Shanta Gaury Pathak has died aged 83.

The queen of curry has had her chips.

"No-nonsense" judge James Pickles has died aged 85; cause of death not disclosed yet.

"No-nonsense" judge James Pickles has died aged 85; cause of death not disclosed yet.

Interesting fact (as mentioned in the article): His sister is Christina Pickles, who played Ross and Monica's mother in "Friends" - just thought you might like to know if you didn't already. Their uncle was actor Wilfred Pickles.

Interesting fact: His sister is Christina Pickles, who played Ross and Monica's mother in "Friends" - just thought you might like to know if you didn't already. Their uncle was actor Wilfred Pickles.

and his daughter is actress Carolyn Pickles from The Bill and Emmerdale. He is not, as far as I know, related to Tommy and Dil from Rugrats.

"Hi-Yo, Silver! A fiery horse with the speed of light, a cloud of dust and a hearty 'Hi-yo Silver — The Lone Ranger!'"

The man who intoned those words at the start of every episode, Fred Foy, has died of natural causes at the age of 89.

John Alldis

The celebrated choir master has died at the age of 81. Known for the choir which bore his name, he also worked with the main London orchestras as well as with Pink Floyd and Duke Ellington.

Roy Neuberger, 107 year old arts patron died today according to Wikipedia...

No other citations available at the moment but watch this space!

Elizabeth Beresford, Creator of the Wombles, has died aged 84.

She has an obit on the BBC News website: Link.

She is also a unique pick on the DDP for Short Distance Clara. Don't know if she is a party pooper yet...

Elizabeth Beresford, Creator of the Wombles, has died aged 84.

She has an obit on the BBC News website: Link.

She is also a unique pick on the DDP for Short Distance Clara. Don't know if she is a party pooper yet...

That'll teach her to wombling in the snow

Underground overground wombling free, the wombles of wimbledon common are we,

Might have got those lyrics wrong.

The former president of Venezuela, Carlos Andres Perez, has died aged 88 years.

Further to my earlier post, Beresford died at 10.30pm on the 24th December 2010 - thus she is not a party pooper.

A very nice summary made by Cracked.com of the deaths of 2010.

There might be some deaths we could have overlooked (but I doubt it...)

crackedplay.jpg

Ján (John) Warhola

The older brother of Andy Warhol, who was President of the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts for 20 years and also helped establish a number of institutions in his brother's name, has died aged 85.