Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2010

Blimey! That's a bit of a shocker.

What are the odds on BC Alum stating categorically that this is the most significant death of 2010?

LB, what's more shocking is that they're making Lost Boys 3: The Thirst.

Now that's enough to make anyone want to O.D.

Ooo dear, I didn't even know there was a Lost Boys 2!

Corey Haim always reminds me of a boy I went to school with called Corey Haines, his sister cut her finger off with some scissors when she was about 2.

Lost Boys 2:The Tribe, came out 2 years ago. Needless to say it went straight to video / dvd

Political activist Granny D (Doris Haddock) died March 9th in New Hampshire. Her demise gives the Dead Sox their seventh straight Death League title in sudden death overtime (our sudden death OT is literal).

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100310/ap_on_...us_obit_haddock

May 22 2006

For no particular reason I just thought about Hans van Mierlo, a former Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs. He's 75, overweight, a drinker and a smoker. He's rarely been in the news recently. I think he'll suddenly pop off, one of these years.

...and now he has.

Melody Maker, Uncut, Classic Rock, and a whole heap of other chinstroke muso publications hack Carol Clerk is now telling St Peter that "the lady at the PR agency specifically said plus one".

Blimey! That's a bit of a shocker.

What are the odds on BC Alum stating categorically that this is the most significant death of 2010?

Nope suckas, the biggest death of the year so far........

...........is Peter Graves.

Actor Peter Graves, best known for starring in the TV series Mission: Impossible and the classic Airplane! movies has been found dead at the age of 83.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010...-palisades.html

Actor Peter Graves, best known for starring in the TV series Mission: Impossible and the classic Airplane! movies has been found dead at the age of 83.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010...-palisades.html

Its a pity we didn't have him on the list.

That would have been two easy deadlines in a row...

Mission Oveur!

Mission Oveur!

:D Better than any puns on the word "Graves" that I've spent the last hour trying to think of...

Another notch on my DDP stick of mortality though!

Mission Oveur!

:D Better than any puns on the word "Graves" that I've spent the last hour trying to think of...

Gravesend?

Mission Oveur!

Gravesend?

I was surprised about how aged he had become all of a sudden - he seemed so young but that is the trouble when you watch old TV reruns I suppose

Irish racehorse trainer John Mulhern has died, following a long illness. Worth noting as Cheltenham is upon us and he has had a couple of successes there in the 80's. He was also the son-in-law of the late Taoiseach, Charles Haughey.

Addendum: He was recently hit with a 1.4 million Euro bill for unpaid taxes, which can't have done him a lot of good!

The BBC are the biggest "tease" ever, with their headline Mission: Impossible star dies. Unfortunately Tom Cruise's thetan lives to see another day and to perpetuate one of the biggest financial frauds ever.

Which leads me nicely onto Amy Whinehouse and the latest rumours that she maybe converting to scientology.

Apologies for it being in Dutch. My google seems to have converted too leaving me to guess. Anyone have any ideas how I can change it back the only option I see that's left is to hit it with a stick.

The world's shortest man has died, aged 21.

He Ping Ping Gone Gone

A unqiue, 21 year-old DDP pick who died on the 13th too...

Yes, one of the youngest deaths in DDP history...

Veteran British actress/starlet Evelyn Dall died on March 10th aged 92...

A unique hit for Say Hello To The Angels, if the right kind of obit surfaces...

Veteran British actress/starlet Evelyn Dall died on March 10th aged 92...

A unique hit for Say Hello To The Angels, if the right kind of obit surfaces...

Oh, FFS, she would have to go 2 months after I dropped her off the DDP. Bloody Shamir had better drop this year as he was the one who made it ahead of Dall.

And I'm still wondering why I picked Echeverria ahead of Koirala. Ah well, maybe it'll all turn out right in the end. :rolleyes:

Architects of their own downfall?

3 renowned skyscraper architects, Frank Williams, Bruce Graham and Der Scutt have all died this month.

Those people are responsible for all those unimaginative glass boils defacing our cities. It's good they're dead, but unfortunately their legacy lives.

regards,

Hein

Architects of their own downfall?

3 renowned skyscraper architects, Frank Williams, Bruce Graham and Der Scutt have all died this month.

Those people are responsible for all those unimaginative glass boils defacing our cities. It's good they're dead, but unfortunately their legacy lives.

regards,

Hein

Hmmm... It's a shame there's not some sort of organisation whom one could contact, in order to plan and carry out the unscheduled demolition of skyscrapers... :rolleyes:

The thinking man's Andy Kershaw, Charlie Gillett, has died.

Davy Crockett star Fess Parker has died aged 85.