Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2010

Johnson and Johnson heiress Casey Johnson, 30, has been found dead at her Los Angeles home.

No More Tears

miss Johnson had an affair with Tila Tequila. <_<

Had an affair? They were engaged to get married...

Johnson and Johnson heiress Casey Johnson, 30, has been found dead at her Los Angeles home.

No More Tears

miss Johnson had an affair with Tila Tequila. <_<

Two attention wh*res with a extremely flamboyant lifestyle, a rather consumptive view on relations and a proven lack of responsibility might have described their relationship in whatever way they'd liked, I refuse to take their 'engagement' serious.

No More Tears

miss Johnson had an affair with Tila Tequila. :blush:

Two attention wh*res with a extremely flamboyant lifestyle, a rather consumptive view on relations and a proven lack of responsibility might have described their relationship in whatever way they'd liked, I refuse to take their 'engagement' serious.

I can see you think a lot of yourself "Tomb raider", and although you'd like to think so, your opinions don't necessarily devalue or invalidate peoples' relationships. Regardless of what your morals make of their lifestyle, they were engaged. So to say they were having "an affair" is a bit demeaning. Just because somebody lives a reckless lifestyle doesn't blank out the fact that they're engaged, married etc. If that were the case, people like Gazza and Alex Higgins have been bachelor for many years now... <_<

What's wrong with a flamboyant lifestyle anyway? Some of us just like to make the most of our lives in different ways. Live and let live, have a little tolerance pal.

No More Tears

miss Johnson had an affair with Tila Tequila. :D

I can see you think a lot of yourself "Tomb raider", and although you'd like to think so, your opinions don't necessarily devalue or invalidate peoples' relationships. Regardless of what your morals make of their lifestyle, they were engaged. So to say they were having "an affair" is a bit demeaning. Just because somebody lives a reckless lifestyle doesn't blank out the fact that they're engaged, married etc. If that were the case, people like Gazza and Alex Higgins have been bachelor for many years now... <_<

What's wrong with a flamboyant lifestyle anyway? Some of us just like to make the most of our lives in different ways. Live and let live, have a little tolerance pal.

There's nothing 'wrong' with their lifestyle morally. I just don't take these attention seeking, mentally unstable good-for-nothings seriously.

Well, on second thought: that means there is something wrong with their lifestyle... They're attention seeking, mentally unstable good-for-nothings, I guess.

You're having a moralizing mood today, haven't you, Ulitzer? Go get yourself a beer, sit down and relax... :blush:

Guest akku
Tsutomi Yamaguchi, who survived not one, but two atomic bombings in japan, has died at the age of 93, unsurprisingly from cancer. He was mentioned here I think, or maybe not, but he was covered by the Beeb in March 2009, so I suspect that someone on the DDP took a chance with him. Personally I just forgot about him, but at least he was old enough that it doesn't bother me too much...

At least he outlived his would-be killer.

With all this bad weather in the UK... maybe some plank of a footballer will nosedive his Bentley into an icy cold ditch. Actually...Unlikely they's croak (they are pretty meaty cars) it would have to a vintage Porsche. Ideal for carnage

2010. I've trimmed it down. I'm on a diet and still too new to make ripples on this board.

Dennis Hopper, Dave Prowse John Forsythe, Joe Kinnear, Abdel Ali Mohmed Al Megri, Fidel Castro, Margaret Thatcher, Ronnie Biggs Billy Graham, Ariel Sharon, Elizabeth Taylor, Kirk Douglas, Zsa Zsa Gabor, James Garner, Micky Rooney, Jerry Lewis, Mohammed Ali, Michael Foot, Severiano Ballesteros, Patrick Moore Harry Morgan George Steinbrenner,Nancy Reagan, Ravi Shankar.

WWF wrestler, boxer, MMA fighter, politician, and full-time standby for Eurotrash and any other late 90s "look at these crazy foreigners" show Tony "Ludvig Borga" Halme has tapped out from liver failure aged 47.

Another Frenchie, Eric Rohmer has died, just 3 months short of his 90th birthday. Picked by two teams in the DDP this year.

Likeliness is he will get obituaries from The Independent, The Times, The Telegraph etc. :rolleyes:

Another Frenchie, Eric Rohmer has died, just 3 months short of his 90th birthday. Picked by two teams in the DDP this year.

Likeliness is he will get obituaries from The Independent, The Times, The Telegraph etc. :rolleyes:

Puh! He's an artiste, refusing to be relegated to the likes of your low-class publications...only the best of British journalism will do for Mr. Rohmer. :D

Well done to those that picked him and all.

Mick Green

Guitarist first with Johnny Kidd and the Pirates then Billy J Kramer and the Dakotas has died aged 66.

Mick Green

Guitarist first with Johnny Kidd and the Pirates then Billy J Kramer and the Dakotas has died aged 66.

Lovin' your Avatar VSBfromH :rolleyes:

"Father, Ive killed a man"

Don't you like my avatar?

Mick Green

Is that Kauto Star?

If it is, I dig it the most.

Joe Rollino

Once known as the world's strongest man, he has been killed at the age of 104 after being hit by a car as he crossed the road. Sad way to go for someone who sounds such a colourful character!

Joe Rollino

Once known as the world's strongest man, he has been killed at the age of 104 after being hit by a car as he crossed the road. Sad way to go for someone who sounds such a colourful character!

Sad it is, but IMO it beats the way most 104 year olds spend their final years.

regards,

Hein

Parker-Bowles dies.

Calm down, its Rosemary, Camilla's ex's second wife. Aged 69. From cancer.

Mick Green

I like you avatar, saignant avec frites. The nasturtiums might make a nice side.

Parker-Bowles dies.

Calm down, its Rosemary, Camilla's ex's second wife. Aged 69. From cancer.

Out of curiosity, is that the same person as Rosemary Pitman, or is that a different Rosemary? I know nothing about the British royal family and am proud...