Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2010

Heidi Montag could be an appropriate consideration for this. She's said she's endangered herself from her "plastic surgery addiction." Plastic surgery can be very risky. Recently, it killed my pick Jenn Lyon (slowly though), and Kanye West's mother.

But not as risky as tweet-driving - Montag's surgeon Frank Ryan has given himself an extreme makeover.

Literary critic and, contrary to Wikipedia vandalism, not Mark's father, Frank Kermode dead at 90. A unique DDP pick for Pooil Vaaish.

South Africa's Weakest Link presenter Fiona Coyne has died in a car accident.

Spanish stunt pilot and Red Bull Air Race competitor Alejandro Maclean has died in a training accident.

South Africa's Weakest Link presenter Fiona Coyne has died in a car accident at home.

Spanish stunt pilot and Red Bull Air Race competitor Alejandro Maclean has died in a training accident.

Mohammad Ali is dead at 67. No, Not THAT one- THIS ONE

A 'famous' Iranian painter, with work featured in galleries throughout the world, died a few days ago.

Bill Millin, who piped D-Day troops ashore on Sword Beach, has died aged 88.

Missing French Chef's Body Found in Freezer, Jean-Francois Poinard's Ex-Lover Charged

NEW YORK (CBS) The body of renowned French chef, Jean-Francois Poinard, was found in a freezer in an apartment in Lyon, France on Tuesday, according to French officials.

Police discovered the 71-year-old's frozen corpse after Guylene Collober, Poinard's former girlfriend, confessed to her daughter that "something unfortunate" had happened to her lover, according to UK paper The Telegraph.

More

Carlos Hugo of Bourbon-Parma, the Duke of Parma and Piacenza, has died of cancer at the age of 80. He was an in-law to Dutch royalty and was also perceived by subscribers to the traditionalist Carlist movement to be the rightful King Of Spain.

Missing French Chef's Body Found in Freezer, Jean-Francois Poinard's Ex-Lover Charged

NEW YORK (CBS) The body of renowned French chef, Jean-Francois Poinard, was found in a freezer in an apartment in Lyon, France on Tuesday, according to French officials.

Police discovered the 71-year-old's frozen corpse after Guylene Collober, Poinard's former girlfriend, confessed to her daughter that "something unfortunate" had happened to her lover, according to UK paper The Telegraph.

More

Maybe he was making baked Alaska and slipped m'lud.

You are the weakest link...Tot Siens

Car accident? I read on the BBC that there's speculation that she committed suicide.

You are the weakest link...Tot Siens

Car accident? I read on the BBC that there's speculation that she committed suicide.

It was initially reported as a car accident, then later revised to state that she had died 'at home'; see my update here: http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...st&p=150473.

Any speculation is just that, which is why I never bothered with a further update.

US TV's PBS version of Patrick Moore, Star Gazer, Jack Horkheimer has died at 72.

I saw his show a couple of times 20-odd years back, but beyond recognising the name, I remember nothing.

German theatre, opera and film director Christoph Schlingensief has deid of cancer aged 49.

A DDP hit for 2 teams if the right obit turns up...

Harold Dow has died aged 62.

Not a big name in the UK, but I'm assuming he is well known in the US. Once again, I can remember him being metioned on this site a couple of years back.

Edit: Actually - given that he died suddenly - I think I must be thinking of someone else.

Esteemed songwriter George David Weiss (Can't Help Falling in Love, What a Wonderful World, er, The Lion Sleeps Tonight and the mighty Stay With Me Baby) has died at 89 and is a unique DDP hit for A Rattly Score of Old Puffins if he bags a suitable obit.

Nancy Dolman

The wife of actor Martin Short, herself an actress who appeared most notably in "Soap", has died aged 58. She was diagnosed with cancer in 2007, although the cause of death has not been officially confirmed.

Esteemed songwriter George David Weiss (Can't Help Falling in Love, What a Wonderful World, er, The Lion Sleeps Tonight and the mighty Stay With Me Baby) has died at 89 and is a unique DDP hit for A Rattly Score of Old Puffins if he bags a suitable obit.

Here you go, TAFfy. How about Luigi Creatore for next year?

Edward Kean, the head writer and creative force behind "The Howdy Doody Show," has died of complications from emphysema, the Los Angeles Times reported today. He was 85.

Guest WEP
German theatre, opera and film director Christoph Schlingensief has died of cancer aged 49.

It did!

Here you go, TAFfy. How about Luigi Creatore for next year?

German theatre, opera and film director Christoph Schlingensief has died of cancer aged 49.

It did!

Great! That's two more to add to the pile. Time for an update I fancy...

Peter Buchanan

The TV script writer who also penned Lonnie Donegan's "My Old Man's a Dustman" has died aged 84.

Dutch and Belgian news sources mention the death of diet-guru Michel Montignac (66). His diet was highly controversial, it certainly did not secure its founder a long lifespan.