football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello - 2010

New users, welcome to Deathlist.

Introduce yourselves to other DL members here.

I'm new here, maybe I should have come here first before I started posting, but I couldn't find it.

Never mind that. Welcome to DeathList, where new members are just as as eagerly awaited as the New Year.

regards,

Hein

Hey you!

I'm a newbie. I took my decision after reading your site for months. I'm French, not obsessed at all by death. As I might be a journalism student within next months, I suscribed to prevent all headlines and future mediatic circuses... Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker. please don't dig me lol

Hey you!

I'm a newbie. I took my decision after reading your site for months. I'm French, not obsessed at all by death. As I might be a journalism student within next months, I suscribed to prevent all headlines and future mediatic circuses... Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker. please don't dig me lol

Welcome aboard

*cough*

Good evening.

Good evening Bellender. Now be a good chap and get me a single malt, make it a large one.

Very good Sir.

This Port Ellen is generally considered highly palatable.

*cough*

Good evening.

Bellender. I like you already.

Thank you er, Madam.

May I be of further assistance?

Thank you er, Madam.

No. That is all.

Sorry to disturb you , Bellender, but I've run out of turnips. Can you spare one?

I regret to say Madame, that presently I do not have an example of a vegetable of the species Brassica Rapa about my person. A state of affairs which is far from exceptional.

I shall inquire with Cook. She is rarely without an ample supply.

Don't trouble yourself, Mr. B. I am so sorry to hear that your employer prohibits fraternization with root vegetables. I could never bear to live under such cruel circumstances. :)

Perhaps some other root vegetables or tubers but not Solanum tuberosum, please!

Although the lady and gentleman's concern is most touching I have never specifically been forbidden to associate with turnips.

As I rarely have the necessity to convey vegetables of any genus in the course of my daily duties I should not consider it any great hardship were my employer to proscribe such intercourse.

Although the lady and gentleman's concern is most touching I have never specifically been forbidden to associate with turnips.

As I rarely have the necessity to convey vegetables of any genus in the course of my daily duties I should not consider it any great hardship were my employer to proscribe such intercourse.

<_< You said intercourse.

I think he means between courses.

You're not the only one who once linked 'turnips' to 'intercourse'...

...........the lady and gentleman..........touching................forbidden..........turnips.

As I rarely...........vegetables..........penis.........great hardship...........intercourse.

I think I know what he means. Next it will be 'your game m'lady' and 'your nuts m'lord'. Damned impudence, I'm telling you.

I could of course be wrong, I have spent the entire evening mincing through Pimlico.

...........the lady and gentleman..........touching................forbidden..........turnips.

As I rarely...........vegetables..........penis.........great hardship...........intercourse.

I think I know what he means. Next it will be 'your game m'lady' and 'your nuts m'lord'. Damned impudence, I'm telling you.

I could of course be wrong, I have spent the entire evening mincing through Pimlico.

smiley-ashamed001.gif Thank you, Bellender. That will be all.

Bellender. Take off my dress.

Bellender. Take off my dress.

That's all we need - a transvestite butler.