football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello - 2010

Bellender. Take off my dress.

That's all we need - a transvestite butler.

Most amusing Sir.

Bellender. Take off my dress.

Certainly Sir.

If I may say so, that is a particularly fine example of eighteenth Century Highland Dress.

Will Sir be changing to go out or does he intend to retire?

You are a model of diplomacy, Bellender.

Y'ello there.

After winning pretty much any dead pool amongst friends or message boards I've played over the past four years, I decided to man up and join Derby Dead Pool this year, so I can get absolutely mullered and become disillusioned with the whole deadpool thing. My team are "Fuck A 40oz, You'll Be Dumping Out Whole Kegs Of Brew", which is probably the only team there named after a lyric by obscure rap act Boss Hog Barbarians. This is how they line up:

1) Abdelbaset Al Megrahi

2) Giulio Andreotti

3) Sanjaagiin Bayar

4) Stefano Borgonovo

5) Doyle F. Brunson

6) John Demjanjuk

7) Ronnie James Dio

8) Bobby Heenan

9) Dennis Hopper

10) Dawood Ibrahim

11) Peter Macbeth

12) Kaoru Matsumoto

13) Seaneen Molloy (JOKER)

14) Eleanor Mondale

15) Steve Prescott

16) Debbie Purdy

17) Mark Brandon Read

18) Salvatore Riina

19) Adolfo Suarez

20) Gore Vidal

Right. I'm in....if I'm accepted of course. I've been mincing about far too long on the edge of the mosh pit. I'm new. So please take the sand out of the vaseline when I commit a posting faux pas. At least for a couple of weeks.

I'm starting with a mid 20 listing otherwise it looks like a facsimile of the veterans. I'll keep some of my best powder dry for 2011. Most are obvious... hopefully a couple may raise an eyebrow.

Hey I've been lurking for about 3 years. Thought I'd sign up.

It was a joke testing the name "Death" because I was certain it would be taken.

Perhaps everyone was so certain it was taken that it remained free.

Either way, I'm Death nice to meet you

xxx

:lol:

xxx

Three years and you haven't found the "I'm new here thread" designed for just such a purpose. Sighs. Welcome Death. Never thought I'd be saying that. Now if you don't mind be a good chap and stand in the line over there.

Edited by Lady Grendel
Threads merged.

xxx

Three years and you haven't found the "I'm new here thread" designed for just such a purpose. Sighs. Welcome Death. Never thought I'd be saying that. Now if you don't mind be a good chap and stand in the line over there.

Welcome Death. Don't mind Godot. I thought he had gone but apparently not.

xxx

You wish, Flanders. Me and Death here are getting on just fine without you poking your nose in. I think the expression you use over the pond is this one. I'd forgotten what I'd been missing.

xxx

:deathban:

You wish, Flanders. Me and Death here are getting on just fine without you poking your nose in. I think the expression you use over the pond is this one. I'd forgotten what I'd been missing.

I would advise against using 'Butt out' especially if you should ever find yourself in a bar in Brooklyn and wish to maintain your current dental hygiene. 'MYOB' might be what you're after, less confrontational than 'Butt Out' but still rude.

Hi Death! Are you having fun yet? :lol:

xxx

I would advise against using 'Butt out' especially if you should ever find yourself in a bar in Brooklyn and wish to maintain your current dental hygiene. 'MYOB' might be what you're after, less confrontational than 'Butt Out' but still rude.

Brooklyn?

xxx

Brooklyn?

Good to hear it. Good luck getting rid of them though, they're like cockroaches , only not as attractive.

Thanks for the Bob Hoskins clip; I never saw that film. He was great in Mona Lisa too. He does this thing with her hair at 0:44 which is so perfect.

And welcome to Deathlist, Death.

Sorry for posting in wrong place then folks

Gratz on the 2nd hit this year!

hello everybody

Hello D_M_B. Welcome to DL. Hope you stick around.

xxx

I do wish, Godot. In response to your trite challenge, I believe the next line is "Make me" (this is far more entertaining in person).

like death i was shocked that Corpse was avaliable on a site like this just came across this site today i dont use punctuation and my spelling is prolly like that of a grammer school kid so sorry if im hard to read ill be around here and there nice to meet yall

like death i was shocked that Corpse was avaliable on a site like this just came across this site today i dont use punctuation and my spelling is prolly like that of a grammer school kid so sorry if im hard to read ill be around here and there nice to meet yall

Welcome to deathlist. I hope you decide to stick around. Honez may tear you a new arsehole 'cos you don't use punctuation though.

I'm guessing this is bait?

Sounds vaguely familiar doesn't it?

Sounds vaguely familiar doesn't it?

thanks for the welcome not sure if i should be worried about being called "bait" O.o but ill check in from time to time

[L]like [D]death[,] i was shocked that [the member name] Corpse was [still available]avaliable on a [web]site like this[.]

just came across this site today[.]

i don[']t use punctuation[,] and my spelling is [probably]prolly like that of a [Grammar]grammer [school]school kid['s,] so sorry if I'mim hard to read[.]

[i']ill be around here and there[.]

[it's N]nice to meet everyoneyall.

Five sentences; at least twenty five errors.

Troll alert.

Thank God for the ignore list. :)

Guest Wanker

Like corpse and death I was amazed that w***er was available. I've left it free for them should they wish to use it.