football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello - 2010

Hmm, this place looks quite familiar. Don't worry, I am not here to cause any trouble. :o

Hmm, this place looks quite familiar. Don't worry, I am not here to cause any trouble. :)

Good grief - look who's back!

I have just registered, though I have been reading for a while. I hope I can add something to this enlightening forum.

Best regards

Syd

Hi everyone,

I've been haunting the boards for a while now...:)

Looking forward to discussing moribund celebs!

Finally took the plunge and joined after lots of guest postings.

I am not a Catholic but my main posts relate to tracking the health of the pope and cardinals, seeing who will become the next king paedophile.

Other interests are tracking the deaths of famous Hollywood and foreign actors/actresses.

I don't think it has really shone through in my posts so far but I do have a very morbid sense of humour (else, why would I be here? :D )

I am not a Catholic but my main posts relate to tracking the health of the pope and cardinals, seeing who will become the next king paedophile.

Other interests are tracking the deaths of famous Hollywood and foreign actors/actresses.

I don't think it hasn't really shined through in my posts so far but I do have a very morbid sense of humour (else, why would I be here? :D )

Welcome nontheless

For one reason or another I kind of guessed that...

LOL - not too bloody subtle, am I?

LOL - not too bloody subtle, am I?

Welcome DJL. Congratulations on the sustained info on senior RCs that must have become required reading for the Pope before breakfast. Are you by any chance related to Dan Brown? He seems to share your prime interests.

Welcom Davy Jones' and congratulations on your correctly placed apostrophe.

By no means a matter of course.

I don't think it has really shone through in my posts so far but I do have a very morbid sense of humour (else, why would I be here? ;) )

>>> Same here I used to lurk these boards, to track the condition of Suharto, and other dictators. I used to also stalk Gordon B Hinckley, the old Mormon prophet. i wonder if such an insiginificant spritual leader was even mentioned in the British press. Probably not. Suharto got more coverage than Hinckley who died in the same anarchronistic period. First week of 2008. Was it?