Guest Kuk i Computern

Larry Hagman

Guest Kuk i Computern

Heard that Larry Hagman (J.R. from "Dallas") was dead. Can anyone confirm this? (Links to articles?) What was the cause of death?

Dear Kuk

Larry Hagman definately not yet dead yet. He underwent major liver transplant in 1995 but has been fine since then. He is going to be 73 this year but all seems well with him.

Mr Stats

Guest cdeeruby

I read that Larry Hagman died. My sister and mom say no. He did have a liver transplant some yrs back. He started drinking again and it supposedly killed him. I hope he is alive.

I am convinced Larry Hagman is still alive.

Surely it'll take a loaded gun to finish him off ;)

Guest Zardoz

;)

No God Damn Way!

O'l JR is live & Kickin!

And if the God Damn Fed's hadn't screwed up the deal with JD Kalhoon we wouldn't be dealin with the likes of Al Quada today!

Darlings

Lunched with Larry's agent yesterday, Gigli's in Beverley Hills, fabulous Krug Grande Cuvee. To die for.

Larry's doing absolutely super at the mo and is on book tour of Idaho - v successful so I'm told.

Ciao

Death come to us all wearing Pixie Boots

Guest zabbadoo

While folklore tells of cats sometimes having nine lives, people can really surprise us when they return from the dead. I've witnessed both actor Larry Hagman and biologist Jane Goodall's untimely demises mysteriously reversed. Both of them were announced dead, only to show up again in new programs and speaking engagements. When Jane Goodall was reported dead, the news came as a huge blow to me. I had heard of Dian Fossey's murder, and I recall thinking "How could Jane have died now?!" I was especially sad that we'd lost two women biologists working with primates. When a bit more than a year later I saw that Jane was speaking somewhere, I could barely believe it. I double-checked to confirm that sure enough, it was the same Jane Goodall, and now there was no record that she ever died!

Reality Shifters.com

Guest Halo

Surely he's only an 'n' away from the hangmans noose?

Guest Jane Goodall Institute

We work for Dr. Goodall, and can confirm that she is alive and well!

Thanks for the note, zabbadoo.

Larry Hagman definately not yet dead yet. He underwent major liver transplant in 1995

Thank God he had his minor liver intact.

Guest Jenny

Get out of the shower? Why would i do that? I am too busy. And, I happen to know exactly where he is... :blink:

Guest werido
:blink: ZUP!!!!! He is very busy right now and everyone would know where he is if he got out of the damn shower and mabe he is in bed with his dog you never know

larry.jpg

Did larry stop at the liver transplant or did he succumb to the temptation of further surgical enhancement?

[Edit: SA resized a rather large and bloated looking JR]

Edited by Stayin Alive

Due to Larry's size, the explanitory sentence starts by his left hand. May I apologise profusely once again, it really has been a long day.

(Fixed it for you - Teddy)

Larry is on my 2005 list, and this is the article that made my decision for me...

http://www.ultimatedallas.com/news/larryhealth.htm

I have to agree with you on that one, Guest Yank. :blink:

Q. What do you call the combination of a drunkard and a diseased liver?

A. A death cocktail.

Guest Guest Yank
Larry is on my 2005 list, and this is the article that made my decision for me...

http://www.ultimatedallas.com/news/larryhealth.htm

I have to agree with you on that one, Guest Yank. :ph34r:

Q. What do you call the combination of a drunkard and a diseased liver?

A. A death cocktail.

my rule of thumb is that anytime I read quotes from a supposed former alcoholic with the liver disease and transplants to back it up that deal with his/her desire to have his/her body tossed into a wood-chipper and then used as fertilizer from which the raw ingredients of a birthday cake will be nourished, I immediately move said person to the front of my next list. It does not take a lot of detective work to deduce that the person in question is being less than honest about his supposed status as a "former" alcoholic.

Guest LilMimi

Might be a possibility. I hear he's about drank his liver into oblivion.

[Merged with existing thread - Teddy]

Last year he was very close to meeting his demise until he had an operation to remove diseased parts of his liver. He has not given up his boozing, so it is only a matter of time before he completely destroys his liver. If he manages to make it through this year, I would suggest considering him for next year’s deathlist

I still bet he goes this year - I told you he should have been on the list!

Guest I LOVE DEATH!

I CAN CONFIRM THAT LARRY HAGMAN DIED OF A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK TODAY.HOPE THAT SATISFRIES YOU!