Sign in to follow this  
Estuarian Float

Kelsey Grammer

I've mentioned before that Kelsey Grammer should be one to look out for. You may know him as Frasier Crane in 'Frasier' and 'Cheers', and as Sideshow Bob in 'The Simpsons.' Here's a list of his health and stressor history:

early life - Parents divorce

1964 - Begins drinking which leads to alcohol abuse.

1968 - Grammer's father is murdered in front of his U.S. Virgin Islands home.

1975 - Grammer's sister is abducted from a Colorado Red Lobster restaurant, then raped and murdered.

1980 - Grammer's younger half-brothers are killed by a shark during a Scuba dive.

1988 - Arrested and jailed for drunk driving and cocaine posession.

1990 - Arrested for cocaine posession and given 3 years probabtion, 300 hours community service.

1990 - First divorce

1991 - More cocaine use; probabtion extended

1993 - Second divorce

1995 - Sued by ex-girlfriend

1996 - Got into a roll-over accident and checked into rehab for 30 days.

1998 - Battles IEG over a stolen sex tape

2008 - Near-fatal heart attack

2008 - Lawsuit filed against Grammer for the film 'Swing Vote'

I've mentioned before that Kelsey Grammer should be one to look out for. You may know him as Frasier Crane in 'Frasier' and 'Cheers', and as Sideshow Bob in 'The Simpsons.' Here's a list of his health and stressor history:

early life - Parents divorce

1964 - Begins drinking which leads to alcohol abuse.

1968 - Grammer's father is murdered in front of his U.S. Virgin Islands home.

1975 - Grammer's sister is abducted from a Colorado Red Lobster restaurant, then raped and murdered.

1980 - Grammer's younger half-brothers are killed by a shark during a Scuba dive.

1988 - Arrested and jailed for drunk driving and cocaine posession.

1990 - Arrested for cocaine posession and given 3 years probabtion, 300 hours community service.

1990 - First divorce

1991 - More cocaine use; probabtion extended

1993 - Second divorce

1995 - Sued by ex-girlfriend

1996 - Got into a roll-over accident and checked into rehab for 30 days.

1998 - Battles IEG over a stolen sex tape

2008 - Near-fatal heart attack

2008 - Lawsuit filed against Grammer for the film 'Swing Vote'

Well, I'm sitting here with a mother who is 65, has had two multiple bypasses (a triple and a quad), three heart attacks, atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia and just had an implantable defibrillator surgically inserted during a hospital stay that saw her gallbladder become necrotic and her have six surgeries in 21 days.

If KG is anything like her he could live forever.

On 09/01/2010 at 03:49, CarolAnn said:

Well, I'm sitting here with a mother who is 65, has had two multiple bypasses (a triple and a quad), three heart attacks, atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia and just had an implantable defibrillator surgically inserted during a hospital stay that saw her gallbladder become necrotic and her have six surgeries in 21 days.

If KG is anything like her he could live forever.

Is she still alive?

how do you forget to mention the babysitter statutory rape case from 1995?! i haven't seen most of the stuff in your list before - not that i'm a huge fan. its amazing you know his whole life but not the rape case.

Apparently the dumb cunt that started this thread about a major actor in his 60s - one who can afford the best medical care in the world -  actually checked in Feb 1, so he’s around.  Good!  That way I know he knows I called him a stupid cunt.  If you start a thread for an individual and they aren’t dead inside of three years, you were an eejit.  This is year 11 for Kelsey Grammer.

SirC

• Facepalm 1

25 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Apparently the dumb cunt that started this thread about a major actor in his 60s - one who can afford the best medical care in the world -  actually checked in Feb 1, so he’s around.  Good!  That way I know he knows I called him a stupid cunt.  If you start a thread for an individual and they aren’t dead inside of three years, you were an eejit.  This is year 11 for Kelsey Grammer.

SirC

There are some people that have been on here even longer. As I've said before, don't like it? Fuck off.  

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

There are some people that have been on here even longer. As I've said before, don't like it? Fuck off.  

This is getting tedious now. I come on here every morning to new posts in about 10–20 threads and they’re all of him whinging, having a go at people or spamming with things intended to piss folk off like “Poor Bob Dole” or “I am not taking part in this deadpool”. Please stick him on mod preview PB until he can adjust his attitude and learn to contribute constructively.

• Like 4

Haven’t seen him in the local Chinese takeaway for a while but his picture with the owner is still on the wall 

3 hours ago, tomarse said:

Haven’t seen him in the local Chinese takeaway for a while but his picture with the owner is still on the wall 

Kelsey Grammer's or SirC's? :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Kelsey Grammer's or SirC's? :rolleyes:

“Stupid fucking Chinese. Not an American dish in sight.”

• Haha 8