Pagad Ultimo

The Cardinals Of The Roman Catholic Church

100px-Coat_of_arms_of_Edmund_Szoka.svg.png

American Roman Catholic cardinal, Edmund Casimir Szoka, passed away today at the age of 86.

• Like 1

100px-Coat_of_arms_of_Fiorenzo_Angelini.svg.png

Italian Roman Catholic cardinal, Fiorenzo Angelini, passed away today at the age of 98.

100px-Coat_of_arms_of_Jorge_Maria_Mejia.svg.png

Argentine Roman Catholic cardinal, Jorge María Mejía, passed away today at the age of 91.

• Like 1

A candidate could be Cardinal Francis Eugene George, 77 years old. He has kidney and liver cancer.

• Like 2

http://www.thecathol...le.aspx?ID=3298

Cardinal from what looks like Illinois..... Chicago Diocese? Cancer of uri... Well, bladder?

Ooh, dehydrated cardinal. Very useful when you're travelling and in need of a cardinal: just add water.

regards,

Hein

Then he's automatic should he make it to 2016.

Once again us readers are handing the Committee a 'hit' on a silver platter. Can't wait to see if they read our research.

Sir C

Someone had a theme team in 2013 with Cardinals and they had like 5-6 deaths without a qualifying Obit. Maybe Francis George will easily get a UK obit but I don't think a Cardinal meets the fame level requirement for 1 of the 50 committee picks.

Someone had a theme team in 2013 with Cardinals and they had like 5-6 deaths without a qualifying Obit. Maybe Francis George will easily get a UK obit but I don't think a Cardinal meets the fame level requirement for 1 of the 50 committee picks.

Observing readers may have noticed that I dropped cardinal Danneels from my theme team. Not only because he has weathered the child abuse storm, but for his dodgy obitability as well.

regards,

Hein

100px-Coat_of_arms_of_Karl_Josef_Becker.

German Roman Catholic cardinal, Karl Josef Becker, passed away today at the age of 86.

100px-Coat_of_arms_of_Edward_Michael_Ega

American Roman Catholic cardinal, Edward Michael Egan, passed away today at the age of 82.

Same info as Jan 31 posting

No it isn't. I don't think you've read them properly. Have another go.

It's exactly the same information repackaged. Same "out of tricks" quote same no longer part of study info same old same old. I'd have accepted a single sentence averring to his having 'more difficulty' wiping his bum, etc, but it's not to be found.

I have this guy in one pool and along with Sam Simon I expect those two to go soon, I'm watching him like a hawk. There's nothing new here.

SC

Same info as Jan 31 posting

No it isn't. I don't think you've read them properly. Have another go.

It's exactly the same information repackaged. Same "out of tricks" quote same no longer part of study info same old same old. I'd have accepted a single sentence averring to his having 'more difficulty' wiping his bum, etc, but it's not to be found.

I have this guy in one pool and along with Sam Simon I expect those two to go soon, I'm watching him like a hawk. There's nothing new here.

SC

So you didn't see the part in the first sentence about him entering the hospital in March? I don't think that's the same as the January news.