Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The Third Death Of 2010

The Third death of 2010  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cyril Smith, when his heart, still beating, breaks out of his body and flies away.

What? Like a bat out of hell?

Indeed. He'll be gone (gone gone) before the morning comes.

No sign of C Smith shuffling this morning

Oh. :blush:

Cyril Smith, when his heart, still beating, breaks out of his body and flies away.

What? Like a bat out of hell?

Indeed. He'll be gone (gone gone) before the morning comes.

No sign of C Smith shuffling this morning

Oh. :blush:

Huh, I Saw on the Robert Novak Tread that someone predictied that he would die after Jesse Helms and Tony Snow and yet he Did not die till over a year later

Smith on the basis these things come in threes.

1 - Churchill - Tory (yesterday)

2 - Foot - Labour

3 - Smith - Liberal (to die 4 March, obviously)

Sounds like a good punt - I will try me local bookies - is he still as huge as he was?

Aye apologies for the bad call, how many thousand did you wager at the bookies?

Al Megrahi because according to the Scottish government in August 09 he had 3 months to live, that was like 7 months ago.

Demjanjuk

Al Megrahi because according to the Scottish government in August 09 he had 3 months to live, that was like 7 months ago.

He is good for a wee while I suspect - that was a diplomatic 3 months :sicktherm:

Dennis Hopper.

Although Ive already voted I think Herbert Lom could be next Because TV Actors have been dropping like flies lately, Peter Graves, Robert Culp, Fess Parker, John Forsythe(doh!), Corin Redgrave and now Dixie Carter.

Although Ive already voted I think Herbert Lom could be next Because TV Actors have been dropping like flies lately, Peter Graves, Robert Culp, Fess Parker, John Forsythe(doh!), Corin Redgrave and now Dixie Carter.

While you may be correct in your thought that Herbert Lom will be next to die, I must take exception to your inclusion of Mr Lom in your list of 'TV Actors'. While he has appeared on TV in acting roles, surely everyone (with the obvious exception) remembers and appreciates Mr Lom as a film actor.

(While we're at it, wasn't Corin Redgrave primarily a theatre actor?)

Your logic is also questionable but that's a whole other matter.

Guest WEP

By speaking about tv-actors, what about Jack "Quincy" Klugman or Peter "Columbo" Falk?

My personal favourite would be of course Larry Hagman...

Silly Me for some oddball reason I thought the Pink Panther was a Televison seires not a film one but keep in mind I was in hastings at the time, musta been the sea air. However I'll go with Jack Klugman must of got those two muddled up.