Lady Grendel

UK General Election 2010

Who Will Win  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can I just chip in here and say that as far as I'm aware, Mark Oaten's predilections weren't for the "glass bottom boat", but rather for paying rent boys to defecate in their own underwear, which he would then carry around with him in the Houses of Parliament inside a briefcase, the sexual thrill for him based around the possibility of being caught with a load of soil prozzie kecks on her person.

Do continue.

No shit?

Not sure whether it's been posted before, but from a DL-point of view, it's a shame CURE didn't manage to win a seat.

The Citizens for Undead Rights and Equality, who were standing in Brighton Pavilion, Doncaster Central, Hitchin & Harpenden and Twickenham, aim to stand up for zombie rights. Their website reads:

"We’ve set out our manifesto. We’ve written stupid posts on the Internet. We’ve taken our zombie friends out onto the streets of London. Now it’s over to you.

Sure, we’ve not put in 36 hours or whatever Dave Cameron has been doing, but he’s a desperate idiot – and, ironically, after his hard day of campaigning, he looks like a zombie, albeit one Photoshopped bright orange.

So get out there, use your vote, and we’d be humbled if you’d vote for CURE. Remember it’s not just the living who need fighting for; it’s the dead rising, too."

Their main target seemed to be the Greens - probably because the oddly named Soraya Kara was running in Brighton Pavilion against Caroline Lucas. Her 61 votes were not enough to influence the Green's impressive victory there, but as Lucas is very unlikely to be around for ever and a zombie allegedly is, Soraya might give it another shot in the future.

With everything inbetween cash for questions, and the latest in expenses scandals do you think it would make much of a difference?

Well it makes no diference to you apparently as you live in outer space or something, untouched by the grubby hand of politics...

What a clusterfuck! :D

Now... who's ready to open their wallet to pay for it all? :D

I'd put up with William Hague or Nick Clegg nicking my coffee if I had this pad as a weekend retreat for doing my job. I like the sound of the maze, a good way to get your own back on drunken (or senile) guests who turn up at your dinner party; "the toilets are just this way Baroness Thatcher......"

I'd put up with William Hague or Nick Clegg nicking my coffee if I had this pad as a weekend retreat for doing my job. I like the sound of the maze, a good way to get your own back on drunken (or senile) guests who turn up at your dinner party; "the toilets are just this way Baroness Thatcher......"

Like it. But Mrs Rotten says sell it - that's £15m off the National economic short fall, and I say make it into a hotel. In my book, both only would have had flats in the Admiralty Building.

Does anyone wish to guess who will win the leadership of the Labour Party? Does anyone care?

Its a 5 horse race: Diane Abbott; Ed Balls; Andy Burnham; David Miliband; Ed Miliband.

Sadly for Notapotao the Thatcher assassin, John McDonnell, withdrew from the nomination process.

David Miliband will probably win - although I dislike the cowardly little shit.

Does anyone wish to guess who will win the leadership of the Labour Party? Does anyone care?

Its a 5 horse race: Diane Abbott; Ed Balls; Andy Burnham; David Miliband; Ed Miliband.

Sadly for Notapotao the Thatcher assassin, John McDonnell, withdrew from the nomination process.

It'd be nice to one day have a Prime Minister Balls.

It'd be nice to one day have a Prime Minister Balls.

We came close, but John Major's dad had the Ball removed at birth.

David Miliband; Ed Miliband.

Which one's the space cowboy and which is the gangster of love?

Oh, wait, no, that's the other brother, isn't it - Steve.

David Miliband; Ed Miliband.

Which one's the space cowboy and which is the gangster of love?

Oh, wait, no, that's the other brother, isn't it - Steve.

respect21.gif

Did they forget Maurice?

You know, it took me several minutes to catch that. I must be below recommended coffee limits.

Did they forget Maurice?

No, we don't need him now we've got Boris ^_^

boris_johnson_3.jpg

Did they forget Maurice?

boris_johnson_3.jpg

Yeah, but Boris needs a haircut.

Did they forget Maurice?

boris_johnson_3.jpg

Nooooooooo! We can't have a smart Boris, it wouldn't suit his loveable buffon like nature.

Did they forget Maurice?

boris_johnson_3.jpg

More importantly, he needs shooting.

More importantly, he needs shooting.

A vicious machete cut-up is also acceptable.

regards,

Hein

There would appear to be a very tight election underway in Australia with the Liberals predicted to have a one seat lead over Labor, with 5 seats going to the other parties.

So who will be Prime Minister? Tony Abott for the blues, or Julia Gillard for the reds?

Personally, I think that Julia (the Rudd murderer) will come out on top due to the Green vote (even though this only gives her one seat and makes it even Stevens. Any guesses from down under?