Stayin Alive

Rolf Harris

Well, 'Two Little Boys' might not have been a good choice (although he doesn't seem to be in trouble with boys) but I wouldn't have gone with 'Jake The Peg', either :unsure:

Guest Guest

Two little boys had two little toys

Each had a wooden horse

Gaily they played each summers day

Warriors both of cause

One little chap then had a mishap

Broke off his horses head

Wept for his toy, then cried with joy

As his young playmate said

Did you think I would leave you crying?

When there's room on my horse for two

Climb up here, Jack and don't be crying

I can go just as fast with two

When we grow up we'll both be soldiers

And our horses will not be toys

And I wonder if we'll remember when we were

Two little boys

Long years past, war came so fast

Bravely they marched away

Cannon roared loud and in the mad crowd

Wounded and dieing lie, up goes a shout

A horse dashes out

Out from the ranks so blue

Gallops away to where Joe lay

Then came a voice he know

Did you think I would leave you dying?

When there's room on my horse for two

Climb up here, Joe we'll soon be flying

I can go just as fast with two

Did you say Joe, I'm all a tremble?

Perhaps it's the battles noise

But I thinks it's that I remember

When we were two little boys

Do you think I would leave you dying?

There's room on my horse for two

Climb up here, Joe we'll soon be flying

Back to the ranks so blue

Can you feel Joe, I'm all a tremble?

Perhaps it's the battles noise

But I think it's that I remember

When we were two little boys

what a genius

what a genius

Yeah, real poet laureate material. :rolleyes:

According to the radio this morning, he was actually singing "I'm not Jake the Paed" in the witness stand. No joke. :blink: i wonder if that was some ill-conceived idea from his lawyer or if Rolf really thought that would work. Maybe he really is truly eccentric in real life and it isn't just all stage-persona we've been seeing all these years. He does keep wearing all of those inappropriately-flamboyant ties into the trial as well.

Didn't he nick two little boys of some aboriginal people in Australia anyway, maybe he was up to it out there and some Australian compo claims will fly his way?

what a genius

According to the radio this morning, he was actually singing "I'm not Jake the Paed" in the witness stand. No joke. :blink: i wonder if that was some ill-conceived idea from his lawyer or if Rolf really thought that would work. Maybe he really is truly eccentric in real life and it isn't just all stage-persona we've been seeing all these years. He does keep wearing all of those inappropriately-flamboyant ties into the trial as well.

Er.... you haven't unwittingly been listening to 2DayFM have you?

Didn't he nick two little boys of some aboriginal people in Australia anyway, maybe he was up to it out there and some Australian compo claims will fly his way?

No, it was written by Theodore Morse (1873-1923) and Edward Madden (1878-1952) about the U.S. Civil War.

what a genius

Er.... you haven't unwittingly been listening to 2DayFM have you?

LOL, no. ABC but it was Spencer Howson so it might as well have been!

No, it was written by Theodore Morse (1873-1923) and Edward Madden (1878-1952) about the U.S. Civil War.

According to Wikipedia (yeah, I know...), it was Ted Egan who introduced Rolf to "Two Little Boys".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Egan#Music_career

Doubtful.........

What it was based on was the Peninsular War

In Jackanapes, by Juliana Horatia Ewing, childhood chums Jackanapes and Tony play on hobby horses at a fair.

Later, on a Napoleonic battlefield, Tony loses control of his horse ("Tony Johnson was always unlucky with horses, from the days of the giddy-go-round onwards"), but is saved by Jack ("Leave you? To save my skin? No, Tony, not to save my soul!")

Doubtful.........

Who cares? This isn't QI.

Doubtful.........

Who cares? This isn't QI.

? obviously you since you replied :)

Guest Zorders Mum

The reason he asked others to watch his wallabies feed is so they would be distracted while he  stuck it up their sons arse

what a genius

Yes, he is fruity in real life, according to a defence witness:

"She described Harris as eccentric and spontaneous, saying he would make funny noises at dinner or burst into song.

"He's very, very unusual."

http://www.abc.net.a...n-court/5498394

Apparently whilst giving her evidence his daughter said she feared both her parents would die during the trial.

I don't think Rolf looks particularly ill but he has suffered with depression in the past.

I am inclined to think she is exagerating.

Apparently whilst giving her evidence his daughter said she feared both her parents would die during the trial.

I don't think Rolf looks particularly ill but he has suffered with depression in the past.

I am inclined to think she is exagerating.

Pending evidence for life-threatening illness I call another instance of the Demjanjuk gambit.

regards,

Hein

Apparently whilst giving her evidence his daughter said she feared both her parents would die during the trial. I don't think Rolf looks particularly ill but he has suffered with depression in the past. I am inclined to think she is exagerating.
Pending evidence for life-threatening illness I call another instance of the Demjanjuk gambit. regards, Hein

Alwen was in a wheelchair a few months ago, but now seems quite capable of walking without assistance. Rolf however is known to suffer from severe depression and at 84 albeit appearing in good health, there's no telling what toll this trial may have on him.

Guest Guest
Apparently whilst giving her evidence his daughter said she feared both her parents would die during the trial. I don't think Rolf looks particularly ill but he has suffered with depression in the past. I am inclined to think she is exagerating.
Pending evidence for life-threatening illness I call another instance of the Demjanjuk gambit. regards, Hein

Alwen was in a wheelchair a few months ago, but now seems quite capable of walking without assistance. Rolf however is known to suffer from severe depression and at 84 albeit appearing in good health, there's no telling what toll this trial may have on him.

It's not the trial that will kill him. It's the sentence,if he's found guilty... :mellow:

Really don't know what to say...

Really don't know what to say...

The comments are funnier than the video:

"Na.............. Funny as fuck........ Takes me back to Jim'll Fix It when I milked that cow.. Blindfolded.. Took ages.."

"Takes me back to the afternoon my class were in the audience of his show. We all had to close our eyes while Rolf painted a picture. The painting was brilliant even if we got splashed with paint while our eyes were shut. And all of it was white."

"He was arrested for playing his didgeridoo in a-minor."

• Like 1

I hope they still that at the ITunes store