Stayin Alive

Rolf Harris

On 12/10/2022 at 22:29, Khthonia said:

The 92-year-old can reportedly no longer eat or talk due to his condition.

His neighbour explained: "Only carers and nurses, who care for him 24 hours, come and go."

Any medic on the forum?  does this mean he might now have a peg in place for fluids, feed and flushing?

That doesn't sound like someone who's gonna be alive in 3 months. Maybe the Reaper's just keeping him alive to punish him for the shite he got up to.

I mean his £15 million wealth might be helping him linger.

• Like 1

I wonder how reliable that information is. Seems odd there's only an Australian source months ago, and nothing since.

• Like 2

I quite don't believe it.

• Like 1

As he has a peg feed that means he is still receiving food fluids and medications to keep him alive.His death depends on the spread and speed of the illness.Being so old typically slows the spread.He is still a goner though.

Maybe the full extent of that quote isn’t reliable but I do think the fact he’s over 90 does probably slow his illness down quite a bit. Kinda reminds me of King Michael of Romania. So many people thought he would be gone within months of his cancer diagnosis but he ended up lasting 20 months in the end

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Maybe the full extent of that quote isn’t reliable but I do think the fact he’s over 90 does probably slow his illness down quite a bit. Kinda reminds me of King Michael of Romania. So many people thought he would be gone within months of his cancer diagnosis but he ended up lasting 20 months in the end

He's allowed 14 months 19 days max :D

• Like 1

I didn't pick him for the DDP as I had a gut feel the information may not be as reliable as originally made out.

That, or he's already long dead and we only find out by death indexes or detective work.

14 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

I didn't pick him for the DDP as I had a gut feel the information may not be as reliable as originally made out.

That, or he's already long dead and we only find out by death indexes or detective work.

Rolf Harris is not going to die off-radar. The UK media won't let it happen.

• Like 4

The British press gave the reports of terminal cancer too much coverage for it to be totally wrong. 

ITV are planning a true crime documentary on him for later this year.

The neighbour was named and identified so if she hears of his death you would expect she would tell the press for example. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, friedbutty said:

That doesn't sound like someone who's gonna be alive in 3 months. Maybe the Reaper's just keeping him alive to punish him for the shite he got up to.

I mean his £15 million wealth might be helping him linger.

Three months - FFS he's #2 on my HPDP team, only Vialli above him and a few other contenders - like James Whale, Frank Field and Teresa Nervosa below. I thought he'd be lucky to see February.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

The British press gave the reports of terminal cancer too much coverage for it to be totally wrong. 

ITV are planning a true crime documentary on him for later this year.

The neighbour was named and identified so if she hears of his death you would expect she would tell the press for example. 

Well, possibly, but if she tells the media straightaway, there would be a media frenzy towards the street.  The neighbours might choose to give it time so to dissipate that.

That said, I will admit it would be hard to keep it a secret for too long considering the carers, nurses etc.

• Like 2

Does anyone know how many Harris victims there are? Records seem inconsistent on that subject. I understand there were over 10, even though he only got charged based on seven.

Rare for the Deathlist's most evil candidate of the year to also be its most worthy addition, let alone its most worthy newcomer.

• Like 3

Not a peep from this guy since last October when he was described as "gravely ill". Interesting.

If he was already dead, we would already know about it but maybe he is slowly recovering. I know someone who was in a very similar position to Harris at the same time last year, with a similar sort of cancer and having to be fed through a tube, and although he is a few decades younger than Harris, he has just recovered and is back at work.

Though I agree the more likely scenario is that Harris will be gone any day now. He could see 2024, but I can see why so many think otherwise.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Being sued 

Bit like Jimmy Savile's daughter - which she may well be btw - the timing on this might be very poor, whatever the state of his health it's surely so bad he isn't fit to defend himself and once he's gone it's not like anyone else can show up to be sued.

• Like 2

So looks something could be pretty imminent then if a Private Ambulance has been summoned.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Loving this quote

'...Rolf now prefers to be on his own and doesn't 'particularly like kids'...'

Well he used to!

• Like 2
  • Haha 15

34 minutes ago, Deathtreat23 said:

So looks something could be pretty immeinet then if a Private Ambulance has been summoned.

Could be his wife as she is also in poor health

• Like 2

A "private ambulance" is not usually bound for a hospital.  ;)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

A "private ambulance" is not usually bound for a hospital.  ;)

But it doesn't usually mean good news either! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deathtreat23 said:

So looks something could be pretty immeinet then if a Private Ambulance has been summoned.

Spellcheck broken?

As for being imminent - maybe not? Photos are from yesterday….

• Like 1

He is not in imminent danger.

This already worked with another Australian celebrity...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, drol said:

He is not in imminent danger.

This already worked with another Australian celebrity...

And yet it was announced a day later that he had passed (Barry Humphries that is) so we can't rule Rolf Harris out either unless this is his wife we're talking about.

• Like 1

I would say his wife is safe, she’s probably 80 years less than him anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4