Stayin Alive

Rolf Harris

Well it’s clearly an undertakers van but is it for him or his wife?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Would have come out already surely if it was Rolf ? I'd say it's the wife

Doubt it. I'd say if he is on his deathbed, I think the family wants some privacy, especially considering his unpopularity : I don't see the family giving hourly health bulletin as it happened for other celebs such as Pelé for example. If the ambulance was for him, the most likely thing is they will announce him dead all of a sudden and quite quietly. Plus, it's past 10pm so I don't see why they would give any news on him at this hour.

• Like 2

Can we tell what it is yet?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

When Rolf dies there's going to be an enormous amount of publicity in which the word "paedophile" will figure prominently. You couldn't blame his family for trying to delay/evade it as long as possible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

When Rolf dies there's going to be an enormous amount of publicity in which the word "paedophile" will figure prominently. You couldn't blame his family for trying to delay/evade it as long as possible.

Aye

Watch me family stall, mate, watch me family stall...etc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Phoenix Nights - Imgflip

• Like 1

On 11/01/2023 at 11:24, Sean said:

As he has a peg feed that means he is still receiving food fluids and medications to keep him alive.His death depends on the spread and speed of the illness.Being so old typically slows the spread.He is still a goner though.

Jake the Peg feed?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some non existent tabloid drama going on here too.

• Like 1

Where's the proof it's a private ambulance? Looks like a normal tradesman van to me.

How reliable is this Merritt guy as he seems to be the source for the 'gravely ill' quotes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

How reliable is this Merritt guy as he seems to be the source for the 'gravely ill' quotes.

He's written a book about how Rolf is actually innocent. Take that for what it's worth!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Elsewhere, on't web, Lardy was convincing me that he was dead and they were just waiting for the right time to announce it.

Possible.........

• Like 2

Damn it, Thought he was dead got all my hopes up.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Elsewhere, on't web, Lardy was convincing me that he was dead and they were just waiting for the right time to announce it.

Possible.........

"Well, a dire performance at Eurovision tonight, but on a lighter note in news from Berkshire..."

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just time for one more appearance,

”Can you tell what it is yet?”

I was a celebrity get me out of here!

Reunited with the two little boys Ant and Dec in the jungle.

• Like 1

On 12/05/2023 at 21:54, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Possible.........

Aye, given the private ambulance excitement surely we're well past the right time to announce owt now - all very interesting. If it was there to deal with a death has his missus gone and the family are keeping it under wraps until Rolf joins in the fun, or summat?

• Like 2

Just watched Rolf Harris: Hiding In Plain Sight and I hope Reaper you take this sick, arrogant pervert really really quickly. He makes me sick!!!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Steve said:

Just watched Rolf Harris: Hiding In Plain Sight and I hope Reaper you take this sick, arrogant pervert really really quickly. He makes me sick!!!!

I've often wondered if  "Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport" is really about bestiality? It was certainly racist shit - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tie_Me_Kangaroo_Down,_Sport

"The fourth verse caused some controversy in 1964 because of its use of the word "Abo"... The lyrics of this verse (not found on Rolf Harris's official website) were as follows:

Let me Abos go loose, Lou
Let me Abos go loose:
They're of no further use, Lou
So let me Abos go loose."    :referee:
  • Like 1

Can you tell what it is yet?

IMG_7856.thumb.jpeg.bc5ba9f9ad1f91836face49fa5c07b80.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9