Stayin Alive

Rolf Harris

Who will be first inmate of wherever Rolfie goes on Friday to utter the immortal remark "Have you guessed what it is yet".

All those decades of groping will count for nothing and as the late and great Bernard Manning used to say..."sex with a woman is OK, but you can't beat the real thing"

Here's a thought..was Max Clifford ever involved on behalf of Rolf?

Well if his Mrs pegs it, I think I can safely say I'll be taking the DDP crown this year :D

According to this article, both Bindi and Alwen have contemplated suicide in the past

According to this article, both Bindi and Alwen have contemplated suicide in the past

FFS, it's nowt but full-on fun in that household, eh?

Time for a sweepstake -I reckon he will get 10 years with 5 years non-parole.Higher or lower?

Time for a sweepstake -I reckon he will get 10 years with 5 years non-parole.Higher or lower?

I reckon he'll get 12-15 years and will serve less than 2 - dying in prison with bonus points for unnatural death on the table.

• Like 1

I reckon he'll get 12-15 years and will serve less than 2 - dying in prison with bonus points for unnatural death on the table.

i'll say 11 years . If he makes it to court that is.

An anonymous letter had been sent to the Queen years ago, warning her that Rolf was a rotter!

http://www.theaustra...o-1226973364213

Just a rotter? not a scoundrel, bounder or a cad?

• Like 1

An anonymous letter had been sent to the Queen years ago, warning her that Rolf was a rotter!

http://www.theaustra...o-1226973364213

Just a rotter? not a scoundrel, bounder or a cad?

No, can't use up all those titles on Rolf. Let's reserve them for the "beloved pop star" and whoever else Yewtree unearths next.

Guest Guest

I just hope that friends rally round and buy Rolfs wife a bloody wheelchair.It was tortuous seeing her shuffle in and out of court every day !

Guest Guest

I actually think the judge will be fairly lenient. Because of his age and positive attitude (compared with Max Clifford) he might even get a suspended sentence, or maybe 2 or 3 years jail time

I actually think the judge will be fairly lenient. Because of his age and positive attitude (compared with Max Clifford) he might even get a suspended sentence, or maybe 2 or 3 years jail time

Time for definite, but Rolf might even comply with a treatment programme and I'd say 30 months tops.

Time for definite, but Rolf might even comply with a treatment programme and I'd say 30 months tops.

Treatment program's might be fair enough if this was the kind of over-familiarity we were looking at in William Roach's allegation, it's something much more sinister though.

Treatment program's might be fair enough if this was the kind of over-familiarity we were looking at in William Roach's allegation, it's something much more sinister though.

I think a treatment programme would be a complete waste of time and money; he's hardly likely to go out and do it again, if not on health grounds, then on account everyone knows what he's like and will steer clear.

I was trying to search for that video the other day, but all that was coming up in my search were reports about the trial and the odd video footage of him at Glastonbury.

I am thinking about 7-8 years.

Both him and Stuart Hall look like making the line up for my 2015 DDP.

I was trying to search for that video the other day, but all that was coming up in my search were reports about the trial and the odd video footage of him at Glastonbury.

All I need now is someone to reupload Jarvis Cocker's Stars In Their Eyes appearance as Rolf.

All I need now is someone to reupload Jarvis Cocker's Stars In Their Eyes appearance as Rolf.

If you're really really desperate, you can buy it. :duck:

-

I think if he had sang this instead of Jake the peg in court his chances of acquital might have been higher (cough)!

-

I think if he had sang this instead of Jake the peg in court his chances of acquital might have been higher (cough)!

This has been brought up far too many times in this thread.

10488060_811968605492867_7435928309962976326_n.jpg
  • Like 6

Brilliant..............just sums it all up, a prick going into a pussy

• Like 1