Stayin Alive

Rolf Harris

'Bibliogryphon' timestamp='1404737495' post='209077'

Apparently there was a piece in the Sun the other day saying fans are hoping Kate Bush deletes Rolf's contributions from the forthcoming rereleases of these albums. They had some unattributed quotes from fans saying how disgusting it was. I hope that she doesn't bend to this pressure.

I'm calling bollocks on that report. No self-respecting Kate fan would want her to mess about with her albums, unless in a separate Director's Cut style.

Agreed, this rewriting of history can go too far. Apart from anything else they're Kate Bush albums and the final mixes and sounds were her call. Seriously, I'm still partial to a blast of Gary Glitter and still convinced the axing of his records from every public place in this country is a travesty. Glitter was just the hired showman, deleting him from history is a disservive to Mike Leander, production bloody genius, who invented that sound and deserves at least as much credit for glam rock as Chinn and Chapman (who currently have a musical showcasing their work).

Cheers for the likes on the above (seriously!), so, I'm not the only one still furtively slammin' to Glitter in the privacy of my own home, then?

Well history will show that Glitter was seminal to the Glam rock music scene in the 70s

Pity he was also seminal into young girls knickers too or summat ...........

• Like 2

I was listening to my ipod on shuffle at the weekend and it played The Living Years by Mike and the Mechanics and it made me think of Rolf Harris because when he was a guest on TV-AM he blubbed when they played it and put it on camera.

How does that fit?

I was listening to my ipod on shuffle at the weekend and it played The Living Years by Mike and the Mechanics and it made me think of Rolf Harris because when he was a guest on TV-AM he blubbed when they played it and put it on camera.

How does that fit?

Either, deep unresolved trauma with his own dad or - maybe - during one of the trysts with a young 'un that was their song.

http://www.dailymail...mped-queue.html -Rolf gets a gardening job .I suppose he couldn`t resist doing a job that involved tending to small bushes!Looks like he is still active then.

He'll be in his element if they have cherries there too

• Like 1

http://www.dailymail...mped-queue.html -Rolf gets a gardening job .I suppose he couldn`t resist doing a job that involved tending to small bushes!Looks like he is still active then.

He'll be in his element if they have cherries there too

Maybe he can do some deflowering as well.

• Like 1

Two Melbourne footballers got into trouble yesterday for dressing up like this on a pub crawl:

article-0-20F67DD200000578-750_306x423.jpg

I wouldn't have had a clue who they were meant to be. Unless he got his didgeridoo out.

I hope the cunt dies in prison!

He reportedly has been sketching caricatures of fellow inmates for free, while his offering of chocolate bars earned him the nickname of ‘Willy Wonka’.

Really?

More like wonky willy!

Hang on, no, that was Max Clifford.

So, the "new prison" anyone know where it might be?

Can't we just ship him out to a godforsaken island on the other side of the world?

• Like 1

Can't we just ship him out to a godforsaken island on the other side of the world?

Cheeky blighter! :D

The joke compelled me to post that.

• Like 1

Guest Dick

I know what he did was wrong but am I the only person who feels a bit sorry for him?i mean it can't be easy in prison esp for an old frail man

I bet you wouldn`t say that if it was you 7 year old daughter, sister or niece that had been molested.I feel sorry for his victims his family and his friends but not him.

So, the "new prison" anyone know where it might be?

HMP Stafford.

One of 741 prisoners in a really old Cat C clink. More likely to be placed within the 84 prisoners in G wing for the more high dependent types.

http://www.insidetime.co.uk/info-regimes2.asp?nameofprison=HMP_STAFFORD

He will be getting £3.50 a week retired wages and costing us about £31,000 per year to lock him up.

That's going to be a rarity, he will have to blow his own instead of getting a young girl to do it for him.

• Like 2

Ian Richardson died of heart failure a week after an all clear health check on his heart (for insurance purposes prior to filming) - they need to get him into it somehow.

No thanks, though I appreciate the laugh from this:

the-real-bbc3.jpg?w=300&h=153

The conspiracy would be more convincing if:

1 - The blogger managed to explain how someone - like him - who knows so much is still allowed to live.

2 - He researched his facts well enough to realise Joe Meek might have been a predatory homosexual but wasn't a BBC DJ and - in any case - died before Radio 1 even started.