DevonDeathTrip

Change-a-letter Films

Apology accepted. Let's see your original offering then!

Roy Scheider on the trail of a killer Sea Lion, in... Paws.

The Titantic has a head-on collision with an iceberg, resulting in... Apocalypse Bow.

Incorrect use of grammar by... Them Usual Suspects

etc. etc. all my own work. Another 3 minutes of my life successfully wasted.

Sorry, they're all crap. You'd have been better off ripping off someone else's work and it would have been quicker. :P

Egocentric American singer gets cloned several times in Stipes

Lycanthropic Geoffrey Palmer, wreaks havoc in The Jowling

An hillarious tale of Al Haig's antics as he struggles to find appropriate venues for some games of Association Football - The Pitchfinder General

• The anti-christ is shown doing all kinds of mischief in the kitchen in The Oven.
  • A late 18th century story of how states cope with budgetary problems in A Sale of Two Cities.

regards,

Hein

With a bit of a stretch on the rules:

Kirk Douglas et al go to India and liberate our call centres in The Heroes of Telemarketing

I, too, would also like to stress that I have not filched any of my ideas from other websites and that any similarities are purely coincidental. So ya boo sucks to the killjoys. :P

Johnny Weismuller is perfect as Tarzan, The Apt Man

Popey Doyle has Pain-au-Chocolat in The French Confection

The story of a woman mistaken for the spouse of the man mistaken for the messiah, The Wife of Brian

Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves have to buy things to prevent the bus blowing up in Spend

Oscar winning movie about a stevedore's industrial injury during the Iraq War, The Hurt Docker

(All my own work, not copied from any other site, copyright time, 2010)

A tale of salt and tequila in Once, upon a lime, in America

Sandra Bullock stars in a sci-fi romp about what happens when the whole world's water supply is flooded with Ecstasy in Mass Congeniality.

Another Sandra Bullock vehicle explores the mind of a beloved actress as she realizes too late that some men should be lovers but never husbands in Hindsided.

© Mdf Productions 2010

A generous man from Newcastle upon Tyne gives cigarettes away in Avatab.

Fred and Ginger are in a rush to get their Easter Eggs in Faster Parade

I haven't read past the second page of this thread, but... it strikes me that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the puns you've come up with have been gleaned from/are available in list form from other websites?

I know this is the Ex-C forum, but FFS have we sunk so low in content that we've resorted, almost en masse*, to this sort of cheap plagiarism?

*My apologies to those who may have been tarred inadvertently by my brush, but the rest of you... come on, we can do better than this. What's next? Sudoku corner? "Fix up", as the kids would say.

Yours,

Dismayed of Hopkinshire

Oi oi oi oi! Those Paul Newman ones were of my own creation...that's why it took bloody ages! :P

Everyone loves a sailor, especially Tom Hanks, in When Harry Met Salty.

Samuel L. Jackson has his hands full trying to deal with an unlikely passenger when Hogwart's Potions Professor travels through the air like a Muggle in Snape's on a Plane!

• Charlton Heston has many close encounters of the liquid kind in Planet of the Ales.
  • Drew Barrymore learns what ethanol does for your sex life in Never Been Pissed.
  • Demonstrations turn to riots in Washington State when Dutch courage hits in Bottle in Seattle.
  • Mickey Rourke tries to explain himself after he had a few drinks and a puke in Barf Lie.

regards,

Hein

Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau tale of life in retirement home, The Old Couple

Mwryl Streep does Dylan Thomas in Milkwood

Michael Caine goes for a run around Turin in The Italian Jog

Mickey Rourke stars as a peeping Tom caught in exactly the middle of his last transgression in 9- 1/2 Peeks.

- The heartwarming story of Napoleon's unsuccessful attempt at chemistry in - Napoleon Dynamited

Edward Woodward visits a remote Scottish island to meet someone with a worse case of pneumonia in The Sicker Man

Bollywood musical starring Gene Kelly as a transvestite artist struggling to make his way - An American in Saris

DL favourite Norman Wisdom in cricketing epic The Square Leg

Michael J Fox as a highschooler who turns into an Australian singer/painter every full moon in Teen Rolf

Norwegian resistance fighters get nasty infection trying to stop the nazis in The Herpes of Telemark

Charles Dickens' tells an avant guarde tale of early Christian persecution in A Christ as Carol

He dabbles with cocktail-making in Olive Twist and slapstick comedy in The Pickwick Capers

William Shakespeare beats Ricky Gervais to the punch with his satirical office-based slice of life mockumetary in The Temp Pest

The delusions of a conceited sub atomic particle get the better of him in The Ion King.

Musical about a Canadian brewing dynasty, The Molson Story

Early Steve McQueen flick, in which he documents horrors on t'internet in The Blog