Sign in to follow this  
Tomb raider

Joran van der Sloot

Good old Joran van der Sloot, responsible for the missing of spoiled American brat Natalee Holloway in Aruba and allegedly involved in trading Thai women is now suspect in a Peruvian murder case. Word has it that it will be his last crime, as he is reported dead.

Apart from the fact that he clearly is a disturbed sociopath, one has to admire his cosmopolitical view. Can't deny him a sense of handling women, either.

UPDATE: Alas, not dead yet, but the future is still looking grim for Joran, as he has been arrested in Santiago de Chile and is facing extradition to Peru. Not sure about this, but I think circumstances in Peruvian cells are unlikely to be preferred over Dutch gaols.

Not sure how fast a Peruvian trial goes, but there might be DL-potential in the end, as the authorities are considering to reintroduce the death penalty. Especially for Joran! His mother must be so proud...

Joran van der Sloot pleads guilty to killing Stephany Flores and hopes for clemency. He'll be in for the next few decades, if nothing untoward happens.

In other Joran news: Natalee Holloway, the Amercian woman who disappeared on Aruba in 2005, a case in which Van der Sloot was a suspect, has been declared dead.

Just out of curiosity, suppose I had her on my DDP MMXII list, would such a declaration count as a hit?

regards,

Hein

Joran van der Sloot pleads guilty to killing Stephany Flores and hopes for clemency. He'll be in for the next few decades, if nothing untoward happens.

In other Joran news: Natalee Holloway, the Amercian woman who disappeared on Aruba in 2005, a case in which Van der Sloot was a suspect, has been declared dead.

Just out of curiosity, suppose I had her on my DDP MMXII list, would such a declaration count as a hit?

regards,

Hein

Nope. Not unless she was declared dead in the same year she went missing I believe.

28 years, what the Dutch would call a "flinke douw" . Time enough to dig a tunnel or nick a rope.

regards,

Hein

He apperantly has a bad case of Corona and is not recieving "any medical treatment in the Peruvian prison" according to his family.

• Haha 1