Paul Bearer

Fort William Football Club

Carlisle lost again tonight, currently winless and bottom of the entire league. If current trends continue, might my DL pals consider adopting a new skilfully-challenged team next season?

Carlisle lost again tonight, currently winless and bottom of the entire league. If current trends continue, might my DL pals consider adopting a new skilfully-challenged team next season?

It would seem more appropriate, should the Scots vote 'Yes'.

Uh-oh Fort lose 1-2 (shipping the killer blow in the 89th minute) and Huntley score in the 83rd minute to seal a 2-2 result and a point.

Thanks for the update MPFC. I'm in the south of Spain and didn't really get the chance of reporting our defeat ;-)

Thanks for the update MPFC. I'm in the south of Spain and didn't really get the chance of reporting our defeat ;-)

So, you were down there when the big decision was being made. Did you, like, vote by post?

So, you were down there when the big decision was being made. Did you, like, vote by post?

I didn't have the vote as I live in Wales.

So, over the weekend; Fort lost, Huntley won, their relative positions are now changed and Fort are back in their usual bottom of the pile state. But, we have tasted hope this season. It doesn't have to be this way forever.

Say what?

4-3 win over Lossie .

• Like 1

Say what?

4-3 win over Lossie .

Yep! Full Time FORT WILLIAM 4 LOSSIEMOUTH 3

Taken from their facebook page. Party time

Say what?

4-3 win over Lossie .

Woohoo! :party:

regards,

Hein

Say what?

4-3 win over Lossie .

Woohoo! :party:

regards,

Hein

So...

THIRD from bottom

WAY BETTER GOAL DIFFERENCE than the team above.

Great days for the Fort!

What went wrong?

• Like 1

Game called off today because the opposition were in cup action (they lost). But still a good day. Huntley lost by the only goal and Rothes game - currently showing as a latest score - has them 1-7 down. Taking their goal difference to a Fortean mid-season level.

And Strathspey Thistle capitulated against Lossiemouth, losing 2-1 after conceding 2 goals in stoppage time

(We did Highland League predictions on the radio today - I wouldn't normally check)

Tonights result - BRORA RANGERS 6 FORT WILLIAM 0

Aye, but everyone down in the bottom lost, so no real damage done.

Today's result Wick Academy 3 Fort Willaim 0

Aye, but most weeks Huntley take a worse beating, 6-0 this week. So that old adage about goal difference being worth a point in a relegation struggle (where most teams lose most weeks) might well get the Fort to second bottom place for a change.

Aye, but most weeks Huntley take a worse beating, 6-0 this week. So that old adage about goal difference being worth a point in a relegation struggle (where most teams lose most weeks) might well get the Fort to second bottom place for a change.

Can't believe Huntly are so low in the league. They used to be a decent team.

Can't believe Huntly are so low in the league. They used to be a decent team.

Aye, well, in the absence of any Fort action Huntley turned over 10th placed Buckie Thistle 1-0, opening up a points gap at the bottom and leaving Fort in their accustomed place. Rothes and Strathspey managed one goal between them and leaked six apiece. So Fort's goal difference is one consolation if they can get some more points on the board.

Re Huntly, one of their players is gonna be in the shit over the Logan/Tonev race row (tomorrow is shaping up to be tasty at pittodrie) after posting....

n6bc6h.jpg

Forgot to post the wonderful news of our victory yesterday. WE WON 2-1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

• Like 4

Forgot to post the wonderful news of our victory yesterday. WE WON 2-1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

So that's third off the bottom, two points clear and two games in hand over bottom placed Strathspey, and a vastly superior goal difference.

Todays result FORT WILLIAM 2 KEITH 0. Two wins on the trot. Paaarrrtttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

• Like 1