Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The Sixth Death Of 2010

The Sixth Death of 2010  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, another politician then: Yitzhak Shamir.

regards,

Hein

I voted Blake Edwards...I chose him randomly by moving my mouse around quickly like an idiot.

I'm going abroad for a little while, when I come back I fully expect James Garner to be dead.

I'm going to guess Norman Wisdom.. for obvious reasons

Thatcher for me

Anna Wing

Lets face it the burning down of the Queen Vic in Eastenders next Thursday has to take its toll.

(Edit- sorry if you aren't aware of this and you've been avoiding spoilers on other websites.)

I wonder if Zsa Zsa is being a bit of a drama queen, so I'm backing Garner...

Damn! Its heating up again! And wow. I didnt keep the faith. :pop: But then again I was never feeling this years list in the first place. I voted Zsa Zsa without considering anyone else.

<--- really did not like to vote for Zsa Zsa last time, so now I'm returning to flog my old dead jewish horse.

Niemeyer.

David Niven tells a funny story in one of his contrived novels about sneaking through Zsa Zsa Gabor's window. I've forgotten the punchline but I do know that she will be the next to keel over.

(Oh crap, I the unlikely event that she gets murdered before Mr Reaper visits her naturally, I've just framed myself.)

David Niven tells a funny story in one of his contrived novels about sneaking through Zsa Zsa Gabor's window. I've forgotten the punchline but I do know that she will be the next to keel over.

(Oh crap, I the unlikely event that she gets murdered before Mr Reaper visits her naturally, I've just framed myself.)

We do have a policy for that. If any one member of this forum is accused of murdering a pick, we just pin it on a certain nutter in New York...

Respect to Zsa Zsa for having the last rites and outliving one contestant in the last one of these polls, but she won't hold out too much longer.

According to this, 2010 might still turn out to be a record-breaking year for DL. I'm not sure how many picks reside near LA, but there's probably plenty of them.

A major disaster in London might do the trick even better, though.