Godot

Sarah Palin

If there's one thing that keeps me awake at nights it's the prospect that this woman or one of her admirers might be a future US president. Since the "who will be the next US president?" thread is closed I thought some discussion might be appropriate here. The tea party isn't going to go away in a hurry so this is the place for dunking tea bags.

If there's one thing that keeps me awake at nights it's the prospect that this woman or one of her admirers might be a future US president. Since the "who will be the next US president?" thread is closed I thought some discussion might be appropriate here. The tea party isn't going to go away in a hurry so this is the place for dunking tea bags.

It is indeed a scary thought.

Given that Obama's ratings in the polls have not been that great, there is a real possibility that a Republican may win the next election. The hype of Obama is now gone and he will have to fight the next election as a 'mere mortal' with a record to account for. I did read speculative press reports about a month or so ago that suggested that Obama may not even bother contesting the Democrat nomination for the presidency at the next election - so that would surely open things up for Clinton?

If Palin did manage to win the Republican nomination on the back of the 'Tea Party' movement, it would more or less award victory to the Democrats. By choosing a candidate so far to the right, middleground voters are more likely to stick with the centrist democrats (if you perceive them to be so). So if the Republicans want to be out of power for 4 more years, they should elect Palin as their candidate. Elect someone of the moderate right (given that we are speaking about Palin, I use the term 'moderate' lightly), and they have the chance of succeeding.

Having said all that - I do have a bad record on political predictions...

While I have no wish whatsoever for her to be President of the Girl Guides, let alone the USA, I, God help me, cannot forget the dream I once had about her.

She was doing unspeakable sexual things to me.

And I liked it. :(

While I have no wish whatsoever for her to be President of the Girl Guides, let alone the USA, I, God help me, cannot forget the dream I once had about her.

And I liked it. :o

You truly are the sickest individual I have ever had the good fortune to meet :(

And I liked it. :o

You truly are the sickest individual I have ever had the good fortune to meet :(

Yes, despite her ridiculously right-wing views there is something rather horny about her, I must admit...

And I liked it. :)

You truly are the sickest individual I have ever had the good fortune to meet :lol:

Yes, despite her ridiculously right-wing views there is something rather horny about her, I must admit...

How can you even say that, she's an absolute mink :unsure:

And I liked it. :lol:

You truly are the sickest individual I have ever had the good fortune to meet :unsure:

What can I say Lardy?

Thats a lovely compliment! :)

TMIB, I think she is as sexy as fuck, she oozes eroticism, blimey, she called her daughter Bristol!

Anyway, the thread wasnt about her being a fox, it was about her being the potential next President.

But she's still as horny as...

And I liked it. :lol:

You truly are the sickest individual I have ever had the good fortune to meet :unsure:

What can I say Lardy?

Thats a lovely compliment! :)

TMIB, I think she is as sexy as fuck, she oozes eroticism, blimey, she called her daughter Bristol!

Anyway, the thread wasnt about her being a fox, it was about her being the potential next President.

But she's still as horny as...

Ah, that's where I've been going wrong then - I should have named my daughter after some scum-ridden chav-town - Swindon.

Karzai and Queen Beatrix both outrank David Cameron, I can see where they're coming from.

1105121965.jpg

I think Ive now made my point. :unsure:

• Like 1

Karzai and Queen Beatrix both outrank David Cameron, I can see where they're coming from.

I'm surprised Obama wasn't ranked higher in the list.

What, you reckon "Ole Jug Ears" is a looker?

I would have stuck the Ex MP Caroline Flint into the top 20.

She was also mostly looking filthy and was a damn good deputy when Sarah Palin couldnt make it into one of my Dreams... :unsure:

Infact that list is as bent as the average MP, talk about fixed.

I don't think there's too much to worry about. To be successful, the Republicans always need to get votes from the centre gound of US politics and they won't get many with this mob calling the shots.

She was also mostly looking filthy and was a damn good deputy when Sarah Palin couldnt make it into one of my Dreams... :unsure:

The list is supposed to be heads of state but somehow Cameron, a mere Prime Minister, managed to get on the list and the real British head of state, our Liz, didn't.

Doubt she'd be very high up that list though. 1953, maybe...

The list is supposed to be heads of state but somehow Cameron, a mere Prime Minister, managed to get on the list and the real British head of state, our Liz, didn't.

I bet the Pope is devestated that he didn't make the list.

The Queen is somewhere on the list - down in the hundreds.

Actually, he did make the list, he's ranked 215.

If Jonathan Ross is reading this ( you never know) its 'R' anked!!!

There is no suggestion that the Pope has had any sexual contact whatsoever.. :unsure:

If Jonathan Ross is reading this ( you never know) its 'R' anked!!!

There is no suggestion that the Pope has had any sexual contact whatsoever.. :unsure:

Then again, you can never be certain - look at Jesus, we were led to believe that he was pure and virginal too... :lol:

Ah yes, Gordon Brown's ''window dressing''..

Just above Kim Jong-Il. Mari Kiviniemi deserves hihger than 46 though.

And I liked it. :)

Speaking of dreams, I had an incredibly sick , disturbing dream about the late Anna-Nicole Smith and my local butcher last night... ;)

Tea bag Christine O'Donnell has apparently dabbled in witchcraft. She also has views on lust:

"It is not enough to be abstinent with other people, you also have to be be abstinent alone," she said. "The Bible says that lust in your heart is committing adultery, so you can't masturbate without lust."

I assume this means that she thinks to knock one off while thinking of someone other than your wife/partner/lover is to commit adultery.

Tea bag Christine O'Donnell has apparently dabbled in witchcraft. She also has views on lust:

"It is not enough to be abstinent with other people, you also have to be be abstinent alone," she said. "The Bible says that lust in your heart is committing adultery, so you can't masturbate without lust."

I assume this means that she thinks to knock one off while thinking of someone other than your wife/partner/lover is to commit adultery.

It means she is an out of touch, bible waving, nut job.