"Edward DeBlasio, Writer and Producer for TV’s 'Dynasty,' Dies at 88"

"had a hand in nearly half the episodes of the steamy ABC primetime soap opera Dynasty" - surely there is a place in Hell for anyone who was responsible for bringing this mess of a show to our televisions!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/edward-deblasio-dead-dynasty-writer-771247

Not a good day for those responsible for bringing us terrible television with the death also of "Dynasty's" Edward DeBlasio but Joe Voci, former VP of comedy at CBS has died. He was 51. Voci oversaw production of "The Wonder Years", "Murphy Brown", "The Nanny" and "Designing Women".

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tv-exec-joe-voci-dies-771230

Im only nostalgic about the early 80s, it all went shit after 1984.

Hill St Blues, I remember ( thats when I wasnt out on the piss and shagging ) which set the tone for most US modern day crime/Police type series. I still watch episodes now, if Im awake ( terrible sleeper) at 4AM..... :)

I bought the dvds of the first two series of Hill Street Blues and really enjoyed. The remaining series are bloody hard to get hold of though.Ditto St Elsewhere

• Like 1

I was certain there was a St Elsewhere thread

Anyway Sagan Lewis who played Jacqueline Wade has died aged 63.

I loved St Elsewhere and was only thinking about how the cast are faring quite well the other day.

http://deadline.com/2016/08/sagan-lewis-dies-actress-wife-of-emmy-winning-tv-creator-tom-fontana-1201800960/

Can we keep these death updates out of extra curricular?

I didn't realise it was. I searched St Elsewhere and this thread came up. I'm not the first to have posted a death in here so I don't know why you feel to mention it now.

I didn't realise it was. I searched St Elsewhere and this thread came up. I'm not the first to have posted a death in here so I don't know why you feel to mention it now.

Because the other one was posted five months ago and I obviously didn't't see it?

I've put it in the Ensemble dramas thread now.

Still don't see why this side of the forum should be death free though. I've never heard anyone else, ie Admins, say it should be.

I've put it in the Ensemble dramas thread now.

Still don't see why this side of the forum should be death free though. I've never heard anyone else, ie Admins, say it should be.

I'm pretty sure deaths in the football thread were moved as well as deaths in the extra curricular politics threads.

Oh for pity's sake. What the hell does death posts in extra-c have to do with anything? Why does it matter? I'm glad some people have nothing better to worry about than where people post shit.

• Like 3

Oh for pity's sake. What the hell does death posts in extra-c have to do with anything? Why does it matter? I'm glad some people have nothing better to worry about than where people post shit.

Kinda like having nothing better to do than post about people who post about where people post things.

SirC

Kinda like having nothing better to do than post about people who post about where people post things.

SirC

I eagerly await your death as much as you eagerly awaited your fathers in laws.

SirC

Equal opportunity to be a pedantic shit, I suppose. I strive to your level, but I fear I have a little too much humanity in me to succeed.

• Like 2