Sign in to follow this  
themaninblack

Derby Dead Pool 2011

I've had an email from DDP with a link to s[CENSORED]s.com and nothing else. What is the meaning of this?

I've had the same Email too. I suspect that it possibly was a spammer. :birthday2:

Hmmm...

I've been getting spam too, but from a couple of competitors...

I'll do a bit of detective work and see what account is being affected, as I use 2 to send out emails...

I'm Spartacus too, er I mean I had an e-mail too. I deleted it without taking any notice of what the link was. It obviously wasn't from DDP or TMIB.

I think it's Yahoo that's been hacked. I may either change the password or abandon using the account altogether and just stick with Gmail which doesn't make

such a fuss of me sending mass emails. Oh the irony...

I think it's Yahoo that's been hacked. I may either change the password or abandon using the account altogether and just stick with Gmail which doesn't make

such a fuss of me sending mass emails. Oh the irony...

If I may give some unsollicited advice, do both: change the password, delete all contacts from your address book and all received and sent emails. Then either abandon the account or request removal of it by Yahoo.

Think of those innocent email addresses sitting there and being kidnapped by the Monsters from Spamosphere...

regards,

Hein

I know its not very important, but I was looking at my Dead Pool picks and is there any reason that The picture of Jake 'The Snake' Roberts is a picture of the wrong person ?

I am sure the original picture was there originaly

I am just curious

I know its not very important, but I was looking at my Dead Pool picks and is there any reason that The picture of Jake 'The Snake' Roberts is a picture of the wrong person ?

I am sure the original picture was there originaly

I am just curious

Changed.

I dunno who that bloke was in the original picture. It was a previous regime that put him there...

cheers

Request for TMIB: would it be possible to post an occasional update in this thread of the top 10 standings translated in to Deathlister identities? I can never remember who is who. I know DDT is head and shoulders in the lead with his joker still to come but I'm not sure of the rest there apart from your's truly (cough, cough), and I think 9th is Spade Cooley and Bert Trautman?

On a separate note: I'm starting to get seriously worried about the health of so many people's joker, Adelbaset Al Megrahi. Is he going to make it another year? I'd trade him for Steve Jobs straight off if the DDP had such a thing as a transfer window.

Request for TMIB: would it be possible to post an occasional update in this thread of the top 10 standings translated in to Deathlister identities? I can never remember who is who. I know DDT is head and shoulders in the lead with his joker still to come but I'm not sure of the rest there apart from your's truly (cough, cough), and I think 9th is Spade Cooley and Bert Trautman?

On a separate note: I'm starting to get seriously worried about the health of so many people's joker, Adelbaset Al Megrahi. Is he going to make it another year? I'd trade him for Steve Jobs straight off if the DDP had such a thing as a transfer window.

So far...

1st - DDT

2nd - Garn2

3rd - Banshees

=5th - MPFC

8th - Godot

=9th - Spade Cooley

=15th - Vinegar Tits

=18th - Deadsox

25th - Moosey

=26th - Canadian Paul

=34th - OoO's theme team

The latest updates are up but I'll write the email tomorrow. There's a North West Classico to sit through...

So far...

1st - DDT

2nd - Garn2

3rd - Banshees

=5th - MPFC

8th - Godot

=9th - Spade Cooley

=15th - Vinegar Tits

=18th - Deadsox

25th - Moosey

=26th - Canadian Paul

=34th - OoO's theme team

The latest updates are up but I'll write the email tomorrow. There's a North West Classico to sit through...

I'm 9th, February player of the month too! Lovely, jubbly.

So far...

1st - DDT

2nd - Garn2

3rd - Banshees

=5th - MPFC

8th - Godot

=9th - Spade Cooley

=15th - Vinegar Tits

=18th - Deadsox

25th - Moosey

=26th - Canadian Paul

=34th - OoO's theme team

I'm 9th, February player of the month too! Lovely, jubbly.

Oh yes. Damn these newbies! :wheelchair:

So far...

1st - DDT

2nd - Garn2

3rd - Banshees

=5th - MPFC

8th - Godot

=9th - Spade Cooley

=15th - Vinegar Tits

=18th - Deadsox

25th - Moosey

=26th - Canadian Paul

=34th - OoO's theme team

Gray Panthers is mine as well.

Hmmm, Garn 2 is hammering along impressively. Made a late attempt to come on board on the Deathlist and, since I was being pedantic about entry dates, didn't make it. I calculate G2 would be sitting in third on DL at the moment.

Lardy's fearless dead pooling was impressive in January but Christopher Jeffrey - bizarre-haired landlord, suspected of muder at that point - is now off the suspects list. Apart from the danger of suicide brought on by kids gesturing at him in the street, I'd say he's fairly safe.

Hmmm, Garn 2 is hammering along impressively. Made a late attempt to come on board on the Deathlist and, since I was being pedantic about entry dates, didn't make it. I calculate G2 would be sitting in third on DL at the moment.

Lardy's fearless dead pooling was impressive in January but Christopher Jeffrey - bizarre-haired landlord, suspected of muder at that point - is now off the suspects list. Apart from the danger of suicide brought on by kids gesturing at him in the street, I'd say he's fairly safe.

Yeh, I heard that on the radio this morning - bastard. Still, you never know, at his age a trip or fall down the stairs due to that ridiculous hair impeding his vision may still be to my advantage!

Feverishly checking Glancing casually at the scoreboard I noticed that only one of the top ten teams had Dame Liz. So while DDT keeps his 6 point lead with joker in hand, the chasing group is bunching up. Keeping a close eye in the meantime on developments in Lybia.

Feverishly checking Glancing casually at the scoreboard I noticed that only one of the top ten teams had Dame Liz. So while DDT keeps his 6 point lead with joker in hand, the chasing group is bunching up. Keeping a close eye in the meantime on developments in Lybia.

There'll be an update on Friday (6 hits) before I make the transition from Microsoft Vista to 7, hopefully without any of the linkages/settings regarding DDP being

screwed....

To use psephologist Anthony King's famous 1997 comment: "This isn't a landslide, this is an asteroid that has destroyed all life on Earth!"

Indeed, awesome dead pooling. To put this in context, five months gone and DDT has half his team still standing. One or two, notably Hitchens, are dead-persons-walking. Adams, Haw and Munoz are unique picks and the points bonanza looks likely to continue. RESPECT!

I'd be very worried if I was...

Colette Adams

Abdelbaset Al Megrahi

Sara Douglass

Aretha Franklin

Brian Haw

Christopher Hitchens

Faustino Sainz Muñoz

Brian O'Connor

Norman Spinrad

Jim Stynes