Sign in to follow this  
Magere Hein

The 1st Death Of 2011

Who will be DL's 1st hit in 2011?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went for ? too!

Clive Dunn.

Voted for none of the above, think he's back touring with the Mysterians again so he should see out the year.

Well the Picks for One and Two were good bets as neither can possably live through 2011, Numbwer 6 is a real gamble not sure if hes faking or not I see Number 13 is back on the list after 19 Years, Not to sure about numbers 16, 18 and 26 though, Numbers 32 & 44 are very inspiring pcks but realy I have got to go with eaither number 7 or number 10, nobody thought the'd live through 2010 so I'll take a gamble and go for 7

None. I think that Clive Dunn and the ? family will all see 2012

Ah, conceptual dead pooling...very popular with Bhuddists, apparently.

Well the Picks for One and Two were good bets as neither can possably live through 2011, Numbwer 6 is a real gamble not sure if hes faking or not I see Number 13 is back on the list after 19 Years, Not to sure about numbers 16, 18 and 26 though, Numbers 32 & 44 are very inspiring pcks but realy I have got to go with eaither number 7 or number 10, nobody thought the'd live through 2010 so I'll take a gamble and go for 7

?

Hey up, there's some interest on Digital Spy again. We might be getting some drive-by ranters.

Looking promising for position 27?

Actually all we need is Pick of the Pops countdown music for the top twenty ?'!!!

Voted for none of the above, think he's back touring with the Mysterians again so he should see out the year.

He's got two gigs lined up towards the end of the year. I hope he doesn't die soon, he's just getting his house rebuilt and I'm trying to line up a gig with him in the spring

<--- I've gone for number 12.

who is Ray Bradbury - well that could happen.

Zsa Zsa surprised everyone inhere by clinging onto her miserable life. Chances are that we first see John Travolta outing himself before she dies.

Since I already voted for ?; I can't vote again. But I'll say Rafferty.