Grim Reaper

Bob Dole

5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

And that’s how Bob Dole will live to 100 ladies and gentlemen. 

It happens! https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1195520/Spain-corpse-dead-body-found-15-years-agter-dying-in-home I'm serious.Could Bob DOLE have died and be mummified.He never talked or even moved in that video last week.IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE HE IS EVEN ALIVE AT ALL????????????

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Do me a favor and shut up with your continued nonsense, okay? Jesus Christ you’re more unbearable than usual. 

6 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Do me a favor and shut up with your continued nonsense, okay? Jesus Christ you’re more unbearable than usual. 

iT'S THE COKE.i THINK iVE OVERDOSED.i'll probably crash out soon. Maybe I will still be aliuve in the morning.Maybe not.We'll see! :D

Seriously though I think I might have had a bit too much to drink tonight. I apologise for my behaviour.Too much vodka and coke! Coke the drink that is, obviously !

I now think Bob Dole will live to be 100.I hope he does because I am now going to look really stupid if he doesnt!

54 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I now think Bob Dole will live to be 100.I hope he does because I am now going to look really stupid if he doesnt!

tenore.png.5dd44f56458b2f72fa5dea787d1b6627.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

Based on the latest video I think he'll die at some point in the next 12 months but I think there's a decent chance of him making it to 2021. 

Biden just said on the CNN Town Hall that Bob Dole is "very ill".

Inside info or gaffe?

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

20 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Inside info or gaffe?

Despite what I previously said I will be amazed if he does not die this year. How can a living skeleton survive what was looking like the best year ever for deathlist till recently?! I think he will be the 14th hit, any day now ! 

2 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Despite what I previously said I will be amazed if he does not die this year. How can a living skeleton survive what was looking like the best year ever for deathlist till recently?! I think he will be the 14th hit, any day now ! 

Wow how insightful!

Oh wow really.gif

Like Bob Dole would say, Bob Dole isn't going anywhere soon.

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Turns out this prediction was my worst yet. RBG  just b eat him to it ! Why couldn't it just have been Bob? We could afford to lose Bob !  :facepalm:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Inside info or gaffe?

Inside info or maybe he got him confused with RBG. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

I think this is perhaps the fastest time your predictions has been proven wrong

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, roaming_comrade said:

I think this is perhaps the fastest time your predictions has been proven wrong

Probably, but I'm sure I can beat it ! 

• Like 1

Put it this way, if I was the Republican Senate Candidate in Kansas, I'd be asking Dole to fill out his mail in ballot very sharpish! 

Bob Dole had a tweet either sent out by him or someone on his behalf praising RBG - nothing says that he's reportedly taken ill atm...

Question  for @Joey Russ and anyone else from the USA or knowledgeable about american politics. 

If Bob Dole were to pass away before election day  do you think  would it have any significant effect on how people vote?

By this I mean would an old style old school more genteel traditional Republican like Bob Dole passing away have the effect  in a significant minority of voters of

1) Evoking a sentimental attachment , memory and fondness to a pre Trump or even Pre Bush Junior Republican party  and cause them to vote in part for  emotional reasons  for a Republican  president  despite Trump  but rather out of renewed affection for the party 

2) Evoke fond good memories and feelings of a Pre Trump  Republican party when Bob Dole was a much more active figure in the party and feel so appalled by the contrast of todays Republican party with that of the Republican party 20 ,30,40 plus years ago that they don't vote for a Republican  president.

3) No discernible or likely impact at all 

5 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Question  for @Joey Russ and anyone else from the USA or knowledgeable about american politics. 

If Bob Dole were to pass away before election day  do you think  would it have any significant effect on how people vote?

By this I mean would an old style old school more genteel traditional Republican like Bob Dole passing away have the effect  in a significant minority of voters of

1) Evoking a sentimental attachment , memory and fondness to a pre Trump or even Pre Bush Junior Republican party  and cause them to vote in part for  emotional reasons  for a Republican  president  despite Trump  but rather out of renewed affection for the party 

2) Evoke fond good memories and feelings of a Pre Trump  Republican party when Bob Dole was a much more active figure in the party and feel so appalled by the contrast of todays Republican party with that of the Republican party 20 ,30,40 plus years ago that they don't vote for a Republican  president.

Nah, Dole is pretty irrelevant nowadays. He (or Jimmy Carter for that matter) wouldn’t impact the vote anywhere close to the way that Ruth Bader Ginsburg did. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

With Bob Dole being from around the Bush era (yes my mind also read bush area just as I was typing this), his politics aren't exactly aligned to Trump. Loyal Bush republicans are usually not avid supporters of Trumpism so as Joey said it wouldn't really make a difference. 9% of the republican party are Never Trumpers so I guess they'll be the only ones looking back at his career remembering the 'good ol' days'.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

It would just remind  undecided voters what  an odious monstrosity Trump is compared to Dole and make them less likely to vote or vote Biden.Trump is finished.Put all your money on that.He is gone allready ! Don't worry folks! 

48 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

It would just remind  undecided voters what  an odious monstrosity Trump is compared to Dole and make them less likely to vote or vote Biden.Trump is finished.Put all your money on that.He is gone allready ! Don't worry folks! 

I think GC was asking for the opinion of someone knowledgeable about American politics.

45 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Me when I see a thread has been updated: :)

Me when I realize CoffinLodger was the one that updated it: image.png.58729f628934889559cacbe83cb9ce78.png 

• Like 4