Grim Reaper

Bob Dole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGWFyseeOm8:Froma couple of weeks ago.Sounds slow and looks a little frail but pretty good for 93.He says George Bush senior is suffering from many health issues.

He looked in reasonable nick for his age at the RNC, until he got a name check from one of the speakers and one of the guys behind him forced him to his feet!

Sitting down at July 4th celebrations at home

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNLJurxZTAc

Surely hasn't got long left now?

Also when are youtube vids going to be fixed on here

A serious question:

If you said to every paid up Republican today that they could ditch Trump but they'd have to take Dole

Would he get the nomination?

A serious question:

If you said to every paid up Republican today that they could ditch Trump but they'd have to take Dole

No. Because trump would throw a giant hissy fit until he gets the nomination. Besides, many of them hate Bob Dole anyways

A serious question:

No. Because trump would throw a giant hissy fit until he gets the nomination. Besides, many of them hate Bob Dole anyways

Aye, but more and more Republicans think Trump a party-destroying embarrassment and the real pressure isn't on yet. What'll he do with three weeks to go and 17% to make up in the polls?

Just listened to an NPR report about how Dole has been very active in facilitating communications between the Phillipines and Donald Trump during his campaign and since. Thus he is presently active and lucid and likely not on the ropes. I'd get him the hell off of DL for 2017.

SC

• Like 2

Just saw him at the inaugaration looks ok for 93.

• Like 2

Trump will get him out of that chair and back to work in no time.

• Like 7

Ah Bob Dole...

Met him back in 2010. Sounded sharp and mentally strong, but was physically weak and needed an intern to help him move to the podium and he struggled to move his arm when he spoke to the audience.

Surprised he looks almost the same 7 years later, I think he'll see 2018 by the way he looks now.

• Like 1

I never realized how well Dole looks for 93. Just found this picture from late April on his twitter.

Could last quite a while.

• Like 3

Bob Dole is surprising me. I thought he was a goner for sure but he looks to be going strong still. I can see him making it to 2018 easily enough.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2017 at 03:34, JeffreyTheSuperSnail said:

I never realized how well Dole looks for 93. Just found this picture from late April on his twitter.

Could last quite a while.

Good old popcorn the elixir of life.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2017 at 16:38, redrumours said:

Good old popcorn the elixir of life.

Those World War II veterans/heros were/are a tough bunch! Hope he lives at least til he is a 100!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Is Bob off his rocker?

Very enthusiastic and supportive of Trump.

Correct me if I am wrong but I vividly remember Bob supporting Ted Cruz and bashing Trump. 

If I can recall correctly, I actually think Jimmy Carter and Bob Dole both wanted Trump over Cruz, as they felt Cruz was too right wing and Trump was more moderate.

7 hours ago, Death Impends said:

It was actually vice versa re Cruz and Trump.

2 hours ago, LilyForrester said:

If I can recall correctly, I actually think Jimmy Carter and Bob Dole both wanted Trump over Cruz, as they felt Cruz was too right wing and Trump was more moderate.

Oops.

He was right, then, though: Trump is a better choice than Ted Cruz. So is ebola, radiation sickness and black death...

• Like 4

16 hours ago, msc said:

He was right, then, though: Trump is a better choice than Ted Cruz. So is ebola, radiation sickness and black death...

Mind if you drop Cruz from that list...

Trump vs Ebola - that's close, right?

16 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Mind if you drop Cruz from that list...

Trump vs Ebola - that's close, right?

Well, one causes intense pain, hearing issues, makes one highly contagious to the touch, and the other's ebola.

• Like 1