Grim Reaper

Bob Dole

rumours on the net that Bob Dole has died http://www.ibtimes.c...e-rumors-904432

That report says he's not dead. Why don't you wait until you know for sure before posting utter shite?

Why break the habit of a lifetime?

Bob Dole obviously was very sick and frail, during his recent visit to the Senate floor. The photos showed him slumped in his wheelchair, barely able to hold his head up. In addition to the Senate voting down the disabiltiy treaty, which he supported, Dole's old friends and colleagues have been passing from the scene with frequency, as of late. Former Senator George McGovern in October and just this week two more: Hawaii Senator Daniel Inouye and Judge Robert Bork today (As Senate Republican leader, Dole strongly backed Bork's failed 1987 Supreme Court nomination). McGovern and Inouye were fellow WWII vets and Inouye and Dole became friends while recovering in the same hospital, from their war-related injuries.

Visiting Washington again to pay last respects to Daniel Inouye. Looks better in the pic than he did earlier in the month, but mostly since he didn't want to use a wheelchair on this occasion:

Struggling to stand and overcome with emotion, Dole shook and wiped away a tear.

He could have come forward in his wheelchair, but he opted to stand.

“I wouldn’t want Danny to see me in a wheelchair,” he said.

Health observations aside I'm not gonna lie, can't help but feel sad looking at that pic.

Guest Guest

Bob Dole looked in good shape at Inouyes funeral. Maybe he has more than just a few weeks to live after all.What do you all think?

Bob Dole still going to the office every day! http://www.kansas.co...n-his-time.html

That's about as exciting as it gets for Bob Dole

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Bob Dole still going to the office every day! http://www.kansas.co...n-his-time.html

That's about as exciting as it gets for Bob Dole

Is that the Dole office?

I hope it didn't take you nearly a week to come up with that joke!

No, I am catching up because I couldn't get access to the DL whilst I was in China.

Happy 90th! Not unlike Attenborough, this article from a few days ago describes him as physically frail but sharp as a tack mentally.

Guest Guest

Happy 90th! Not unlike Attenborough, this article from a few days ago describes him as physically frail but sharp as a tack mentally.

maybe but sadly it's the body that will determine how long he lasts,not his mind :(

Guest Guest

Some video footage of Bob at a war memorial this weekend http://www.kxan.com/...sit-memorial-db I'll leave it to you to judge but I would definatately include him on the 2014 list on the basis of that video

He will be dead within a year.That's a fact.

24 days until NotaGuest is proven wrong yet again...

• Like 1

Some video footage of Bob at a war memorial this weekend http://www.kxan.com/...sit-memorial-db I'll leave it to you to judge but I would definatately include him on the 2014 list on the basis of that video

He can still stand up , seems to still be able to chat and have a conversation too. Look at zsa zsa or ronnie biggs compared to Bob dole , zsa zsa can only hop and ronnie biggs only uses sign language .

article-2297177-18CFDD0D000005DC-816_306x423.jpg

He will be dead within a year.That's a fact.

24 days until NotaGuest is proven wrong yet again...

An analogy involving a certain marine species contained within a specific type of wooden cask springs to mind...

• Like 1

So not Schrödinger and a cat in a box then? e14569.gif

Hardly. The wood-confined seafood are the deplorable victims of a thought experiment about certainty. The poor cat was, or is, depending on the outcome, star performer in a thought experiment about uncertainty.

regards,

Hein

Hardly. The wood-confined seafood are the deplorable victims of a thought experiment about certainty. The poor cat was, or is, depending on the outcome, star performer in a thought experiment about uncertainty.

regards,

Hein

LOL - Mythbusters apparently even tested it.