mattyl149

The Dead Of 2011

Cesaria Evora has died.

I remember bringing her name up at a DeathCon a couple of years back when Rotten Ali came up with a list of countries he didn't have candidates from. Cape Verde was one of them.

Guest chiesa52

Vaclav Havel died today as well-

Guest Guest

yeah..everything happens in threes they say. I fully expect Maggie Thatcher to snuff it before the days out...

Donal Neilson, the so-called Black Panther.

Edit: Why did I think I might be the first? I'm never ever the first to report a death. Some people should accept they were not placed on the planet to be first with the news and I'm one of them. :reading-glasses:

Edit: Why did I think I might be the first? I'm never ever the first to report a death. Some people should accept they were not placed on the planet to be first with the news and I'm one of them. :reading-glasses:

You want to have Sky News on 24 hours a day...and be prepared to sprint down a flight of stairs to get to the nearest possible computer...it's totally worth it. ;)

It helps having a shitty job where you're tied to a computer all day and have little desire to ever talk to your co-workers.

Time to update my signature to reflect this.

Ooh, two US bankers (Rakesh Chawla and Jeffrey Buckalew) die in a plane crash, if I read this story correctly.

Believers might interpret this incident as a message from their god(s).

regards,

Hein

Well.... yikes... When I did my research for my Cash4Cadavers team, I saw that other teams were getting points from terminally ill children. So I decided to do as so and picked the now 6 year-old Anderson Butzine who got media attention for being visited by Brett Favre. I just went to google to check up on him, and I learned that he died July 31st. And now I feel kinda sick that I have to strike his name out on my about me page. :unsure:

Rest in Peace, Anderson Butzine

Gary Mason, on his bike...... or not now.

That was trending on the BBC's most read stories tab last night. He died in January, so god knows why.

http://www.foxnews.c...27-years-later/

James Ramseur, one of the four men shot by vigilante Bernie Goetz on a subway in 1984, has died of a drug overdose. It is believed to be a suicide. He was 45.

I remember that, we had a discussion about it in school.

Weren't the 4 people he shot armed with screwdrivers?

That was trending on the BBC's most read stories tab last night. He died in January, so god knows why.

Well that explains two things: 1. Why I thought I was getting a first post, and 2. Why I had a funny feeling that he was already dead from a cycling accident but thought: "well, the BBC cannot lie." Why can't I believe my own conclusions: that I will never, ever, ever report a death first in these threads. Happy Christmas everyone.