mattyl149

The Dead Of 2011

Blimey. Pretty shocked at that one.

I'm not. He was an idiot. It was inevitable...

Yes, but I thought he would die in a hilarious horse-spunk-drinking accident, not a regular car crash.

It wasn't entirely regular.

It's being reported that he was a drunk driver travelling at speeds of up to 110mph. His face was either so mashed up or so badly burned he had to be identified by his tattoos.

Blimey. Pretty shocked at that one.

I'm not. He was an idiot. It was inevitable...

Yes, but I thought he would die in a hilarious horse-spunk-drinking accident, not a regular car crash.

I thought Steve-O would be first

Rest assured, I doubt I'm the only one who'll be shoving a toy car up my jacksie tonight in respectful tribute.

I've never watched any of the Jackass movies.Are they worth a look?

I've never watched any of the Jackass movies.Are they worth a look?

If you want to shit yourself laughing, yes.

No official confirmation that I can find as yet other than a Tweet from Lenny Henry, but composer/musician and best known as the half of Raw Sex that wasn't Rowland Rivron, Simon Brint has died.

Dont know if somebody found a link for you

But here you go

Raw Sex

It seems that the veteran actor Don Diamond has died aged 90.He might be besgt remembered for his roles in such 50s tv series as Zorro ,F Troop and The Adventures of Kit Carson.Can't find a proper obit online yet though

PS I think we can safely dismiss those ridiculous rumours that Ryan Dunns not really dead.They come from the same peole who think Michael Jackson Elvis Presley and Lord Lucan are having a tea party on the moon.. :lol:

PS I think we can safely dismiss those ridiculous rumours that Ryan Dunns not really dead.They come from the same people who think Michael Jackson Elvis Presley and Lord Lucan are having a tea party on the moon.. :wacko:

What nonsense. Everybody knows they're somewhere in Africa with Jim Morrison. :lol:

PS I think we can safely dismiss those ridiculous rumours that Ryan Dunns not really dead.They come from the same people who think Michael Jackson Elvis Presley and Lord Lucan are having a tea party on the moon.. :wacko:

What nonsense. Everybody knows they're somewhere in Africa with Jim Morrison. :lol:

They've now also identified the passenger as Jackass assistant Zachary Hartwell, so I don't think it's a hoax.

Top Holllywood screenwriter David Rayfiel has died at 87.He was a long time collaborator with Sydney Pollack on films like 'Out of Africa'

James Allason anyone who bought a council house and made a killing owes him, or summat.

James Allason anyone who bought a council house and made a killing owes him, or summat.

All pseudo bourgeoir wannabes read how this bloke wound down after a long day at the office.... you haven't lived!

"He developed a great friendship with the Maharajah of Jaipur and was frequently invited to spend weekends at the Palace. "In the morning we would drive for tiger mounted on elephants, after lunch shoot crocodile from electric canoes, and in the evening hyena-bashing, where you ride after the animal with a polo ball fixed on the end of a polo stick and play polo shots at it (it was a mistake to fall off)".

I wonder why Kuoni stopped offering this sort of package tour. I've been right through the brochure and can't find anything as interesting as that

The racehorse trainer Arthur Budgett has died. Sounds a bi t like the current state of the countrys finances.(half a budget)

Costa Rica's Rising Soccer Star Marshall Dies In Car Crash

Dennis Marshall

composer Fred Steiner has died at 88.He wrote the theme tunes to many of the most well known tv shows eg Perry Mason

The racehorse trainer Arthur Budgett has died. Sounds a bi t like the current state of the countrys finances.(half a budget)

Aha. First points for my theme team. RIP Arthur.

Supreme Court Judge, Lord Rodger of Earlsferry, has died aged 66.

Margaret Tyzack, star of the Forsyte Saga, and more recently seen in EastEnders, has died aged 79.

She also played the part of Annie Morgan in the Quatermass TV series in 1979, as well as a host of other parts in a career spanning the period 1956 to 2011.

A complete list can be found here.

Margaret Tyzack, star of the Forsyte Saga, and more recently seen in EastEnders, has died aged 79.

and she played the part of Annie Morgan in the Quatermass tv series in 1979

Traditionally, once a year there'd be some filler story in the newspapers about how some woman in America has made some big-ass sculpture out of butter for her state fair. This woman was Norma Lyon, aka "The Butter Cow Lady", and she's now churned her last at the age of 81.

Here's her amazing lifelike depiction of Barry Obama

obamabutterhead.jpg