The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2012

Guest Good Guest, but no cigar

Lyndon LaRouche, former US politician and current lunatic is 89 this year.

Comediennes Carol Channing and Phyllis Diller are 90 and 93 respectively.

Claude Choules, the last living combat veteran of WWI and the 2nd to last veteran of WWI period, is 110. Recent reports say his health is failing and he can barely see or hear.

Stan Lee and Steve Ditko, the creators of Spider-Man, are 88 and 83.

And finally a person I thought was surely dead, former US Surgeon General and the only man who is more worried about second hand smoke than AIDS, C. Everett Coop, is 95 this year.

Also; why is it that I can post as a guest, but when I try to register as an actual user I get put on a waiting list?

Also; why is it that I can post as a guest, but when I try to register as an actual user I get put on a waiting list?

Everybody is put on the waiting list to check for spammers, etc. Whats name are you going to post under and I'll OK it.

Guest Good Guest, but no cigar

Everybody is put on the waiting list to check for spammers, etc. Whats name are you going to post under and I'll OK it.

Thanks. I'm trying to post under angryGreatness.

Thanks. I'm trying to post under angryGreatness.

Approved!

President of UEFA Sepp Blatter could be a suprise pick for 2012 - maybe more likely is the man he replaced - Joao Havelange now 94.

President of UEFA Sepp Blatter could be a suprise pick for 2012 - maybe more likely is the man he replaced - Joao Havelange now 94.

What's wrong with Sepp Blatter? Can't find any info on health problems for him.

I'm going to go with a hunch I have and say Justin Beiber don't know why it's just a long time since we had the "River Phoenix/Kurt Kobain Die Young" syndrome.

Also what about Kate or William in a joint anarchist/Al Qaeda/IRA/Halibut Extremist/Libyan multi strike at the royal wedding that would kill off quite a few royals, news reporters and media types and certain high profile celebs.

I'm going to go with a hunch I have and say Justin Beiber don't know why it's just a long time since we had the "River Phoenix/Kurt Kobain Die Young" syndrome.

Also what about Kate or William in a joint anarchist/Al Qaeda/IRA/Halibut Extremist/Libyan multi strike at the royal wedding that would kill off quite a few royals, news reporters and media types and certain high profile celebs.

Great insight, you're killing it there.

Brad Renfro was probably the last one to die young (25) in that aspect back in 2008

I don't see it somehow. would cause a lot of panic and confusion, but the level of security will be water/airtight for such an event.

This is my list of people I think could sod off from earth for good this year.

1) Casey Kasem - 78 Year old American Music presenter and voice of Shaggy in Scooby Doo he left his radio show in 2009 after 39 years - why give up your show after 39 years and not wait for 40? I think he left through illness and is clinging on he is said to not make many appearances anymore.

2) Gaddafi - Obvious reasons he is either gonna die a martyr or at the hands of the coalition planes or the rebels or maybe even his own sons.

3) Betty White - I know she is very much still alive but even at 89 I think she will take on too much

4) Eric Sykes - He has been treading the line for a number of years and keeps going but it's time to for him to join Hattie in the comedy sky club.

5) Leslie Phillips - Like Sykes has been walking the line for a few years time to say "Ding Dong" to the bell of the pearly gates.

6) Etta James - Leukemia an dementia a must surely

7) John Bardon (Jim Branning Eastenders) never fully recover from a stroke and continued ill health his character is going into a home with possibility of him doing guest appearances but to me that means "bye bye"

8) Michael Parkinson - For no reason whatsoever just another of my probably bad hunches.

9) Prince William or Kate Middleton - Assassination at Royal Wedding.

10) Justin Beiber - As explained in my previous post.

Can't see it happening, the only way any nutters could get near is if they had someone on the inside, but that only happens on 24

Ex-convict Christopher Craig of Craig and Bentley infamy will turn 75 this year by my reckoning, worth keeping in mind, his death would be likely to generate some media coverage, given the high-profile of the case

Guest albert finney

An absolute nailed-on Lock for 2012 is Christopher Hitchens. The main worry is him actually getting that far - he is a shocking omission from your 2011 list in my view.

The Christopher Hitchens Watch blog can fill you in on the details of his terminal cancer if you really care but not only is it Grade 4 and spreading the man himself is still drinking heavily. As a functioning alchoholic that is probably quite a lot of Johhny Black.

Was just discussing Alan Whicker over lunch, as you do. 86 in August.

Was just discussing Alan Whicker over lunch, as you do. 86 in August.

Were you with a woman?

ian brady is seriously ill and no matter what anyone says nothing can turn back time. what he did was wrong yes but he was mentally insane! life is too short to dwell on the past and knowone can ever bring those children back so what is the point of saying things about tax and all that crap! if your going to moan then moan about the dirty reoffending peodophiles that just dont feel remorse or sorrow for what they do! at least ian brady is sorry for what he did which is more than what can be said for others!!!

I can deduce from your post that you're not Winnie Johnson...

....Winnie Johnson has been diagnosed with cancer and says she may only have months to live.

ian brady is seriously ill and no matter what anyone says nothing can turn back time. what he did was wrong yes but he was mentally insane! life is too short to dwell on the past and knowone can ever bring those children back so what is the point of saying things about tax and all that crap! if your going to moan then moan about the dirty reoffending peodophiles that just dont feel remorse or sorrow for what they do! at least ian brady is sorry for what he did which is more than what can be said for others!!!

I can deduce from your post that you're not Winnie Johnson...

....Winnie Johnson has been diagnosed with cancer and says she may only have months to live.

Cruel, really cruel, because she has said repeatedly that she wanted to live until her son's remains were found and put to rest properly. But, if by any miracle she's still with us on 1 January, the press coverage is assured when she does go.

Head of the Mark McCormack-founded IMG sports management company, Ted Forstmann, has brain cancer. Obit potential: questionable, to say the least. But we do what we can.

Head of the Mark McCormack-founded IMG sports management company, Ted Forstmann, has brain cancer. Obit potential: questionable, to say the least. But we do what we can.

Didn't he have something to do with Princess Diana, though .... or was that somebody else. The Diana link should get him a mention if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Aha, here he is

Butch Patrick who played Eddie, Herman Munster's son, in 60's sitcom 'The Munsters' has been diagnosed with prostate cancer..

Mugabe's demise is overdue..... ;)

Maybe but 30 years+ iron fist rule of Zimbabwe have proved if nothing else that he knows how to cling on