The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2012

Ah, come the autumn, come the predictable "we f***ed' up" posts. There's more than a quarter of the dying year left, and several low hangers are drooping with the over-ripened fruit. It ain't over til' it's over, or summat.

I've been told a fat lady is supposed to do something first.

Snuff it, I guess.

regards,

Hein

Ah, come the autumn, come the predictable "we f***ed' up" posts. There's more than a quarter of the dying year left, and several low hangers are drooping with the over-ripened fruit. It ain't over til' it's over, or summat.

Snuff it, I guess.

regards,

Hein

:smiley_f:

It ain't over til' it's over, or summat.

Snuff it, I guess.

:smiley_f:

Oopsie.

Hang on, I didn't write which fat lady.

regards,

Hein

Parliament - especially the Lords - hosting some discussion of belated honouring of the women of the Special Operations Executive of WW2. When it was covered on Radio Four this morning they mentioned Nancy Wake, currently resident in a care home in Richmond, but a CV that boasts killing a Gestapo officer with her bare hands and riding hundreds of miles on a bike to retrieve secret radio codes.

good call

Parliament - especially the Lords - hosting some discussion of belated honouring of the women of the Special Operations Executive of WW2. When it was covered on Radio Four this morning they mentioned Nancy Wake, currently resident in a care home in Richmond, but a CV that boasts killing a Gestapo officer with her bare hands and riding hundreds of miles on a bike to retrieve secret radio codes.

good call

Would've been a better call if she'd survived to 2012 and I'd followed through on my plan of placing her on my DDP team.

good call

This death was reported back in August...which you then chose to comment on.

Was there really any need to bring her up again?

Was there really any need to bring her up again?

What...Notaguest ATE her? FFS, I know we're a bit sick...but respect to one pushing the envelope, eh?

Hairdresser Vidal Sassoon has announced he is suffering from leukaemia.

Vidal tells Lorraine Kelly how he's determined to beat the Curse of DDT. Actually Lorraine's a bit too fluffy bunny (not in a Wiccan way) to go there on morning TV, so there's nothing conclusive to be gleaned. He looks sprightly enough.

I've tried the Search function without much success, so apologies if he's already been suggested. Former Labour spin doctor Philip Gould's prospects sound a bit bleak:

Philip Ghould?

Guest #1 Apple Fan
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...gaunt-body.html

article-0-0E01030B00000578-168_468x567.jpg

Ulrika Jonsson gotta be a good bet

That neck suggests that she's not 44...

She is known for being sexually active and has slept with several unsavoury people such as promiscuous footballers.

She really looks to me like she has AIDS

She is known for being sexually active and has slept with several unsavoury people such as promiscuous footballers.

Well they don't call her 4x4 for nuthin'...

Stop press! Middle aged woman with four kids looks a bit rough! Slow news day obviously.

Why doesn't anyone call Rod Stewart 8x5?

Stop press! Middle aged woman with four kids looks a bit rough! Slow news day obviously.

Why doesn't anyone call Rod Stewart 8x5?

To be fair, Spitting Image had his nose as a cock...

paul gascoigne one drink too far .

Joost van der Westhuizen has Motor neurone disease IMO the worst disease a human can be stuck down with.

Exiled Malaysian revoloutionary Ching Peng, 86, is either, "critically ill", "in a coma", or "insisting he's healthy", depending on who you choose to believe. In 1948 he was stripped of his OBE - awarded for assisting the British in their fight against the Japanese during WWII - after launching a bloody communist insurrection against his colonial masters. Just the sort of candidate for a Daily Telegraph obit, I would have thought.

Guest Valor

Ralph Wilson, the owner of the Bills, is in his early 90s and seems a pretty fair pick now that Al Davis died.

T-Boz, one of two remaining members of waterfall-loving, scrub-hating 90s R&B doyens TLC, has decided to go public with her "brave battle" against a brain tumour. Although the tumour's gone now, she does still have sickle cell anaemia, so keep 'em peeled.

L'Oreal heiress Liliane Bettencourt, 88, has lost the right to manage her own financial affairs, due to her deteriorating mental state. She is not at all happy at this turn of events.

If my daughter wins I will go abroad … the worst thing, the nightmare would be to depend on Françoise," she told a French newspaper, adding that such an eventuality might make her "lose the will to live"

Some Yank reality T. V. woman I have never heard of,named Giuliana Rancic, has announced that she has breast cancer. Since this startling information of global importance has made the Australian news, I presume she is somewhat famous:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-10-18/giul...-cancer/3576800

Some Yank reality T. V. woman I have never heard of,named Giuliana Rancic, has announced that she has breast cancer. Since this startling information of global importance has made the Australian news, I presume she is somewhat famous:

Been in the news here too, mainly the Daily Mail. I have no idea why as how many people watch E! News over here? Probably about as many as do in Australia. Perhaps she has the same agent as the TOWIE lot and other no-marks who seem to get a lot of press in the DM too...

Been in the news here too, mainly the Daily Mail. I have no idea why as how many people watch E! News over here? Probably about as many as do in Australia. Perhaps she has the same agent as the TOWIE lot and other no-marks who seem to get a lot of press in the DM too...

If enough people put their name into a search engine to make it worth DM Online writing about them, they're a celebrity. The grandmother from TOWIE is famous. Ronald Coase isn't.