football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death

Attend a fancy dress party and cause maximum offence

To be honest I couldn't get hysterical and offended in the same way the papers did but there again I frequent this site.

The young ladies in question probably did not expect to end up on the fronty page of national papers - shows a creative flair.

I wonder if the newspapers are allowed to put their image and name all over the front page and sell it? Surely those girls can claim a cut or take them to court for potentially putting them at risk of violence or basically just making money off them. This is one thing I really hate newspapers for and thankfully people are waking up and not buying them at all .Newspapers will fill front page headlines with z list celebs or nonsense like this, but the slow privatisation of the NHS or the fact nearly a million people rely on foodbanks or real issues that effect everyone are pushed aside to a small part of the middle section or just simply not reported.

Newspapers are there to feed information to the people on what they and the establishment want you to know and not what needs to be known. You only have to look at the way the news of the world acted breaking laws virtually everyday , hacking , hiding evidence ,lying under oath etc.

We all know that the newspaper's played a part in keeping the whole jimmy savile and celeb sex ring under cover too, as in that one interview max Clifford said he made sure certain things were kept out of the newspapers.

No one should support or buy newspapers there is no such thing as good truthful journalists anymore at these big newspapers , they all report their own biased view whether it be left wing or right wing .Last time i said this one of my friends said there is its called the guardian , please the guardian is very much establishment. They sold out Edward snowden and the majority of his files were confiscated he was well and truly set up by the guardian ,he should of just released them all online. Newspapers were set up to report the facts and the truth now they just report irrelevant nonsense or their own version of the truth .

:rant:

Rant over. :D

• Like 1

Take up taxidermy, even if you're shit at it.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/mhZFv

kt3YYQql.jpg

EdM4xKX.jpg

^^^ princess Anne imo...

Design a stadium and say its roof looks like the sails of a Dow.

When really its a wummins bits...

Construct the worlds tallest waterslide.

No. No. Fuckin. Way.

OMAVGhP.jpg

Do dramatic reconstructions of the comments on Youtube vids

#Edit....dammit, lost my power to embed :(

Edit 2 ta da :)

Done.

Go surfing.......

aXbPpQP_460sa_zps18ecc3e9.gif

Take on Michael Phelps at eating...

make plasma :)

Draw a review of the year

1526797_490934144361212_1483772315_n.jpg

• Like 2

Train passenger tried to have sex with onboard drinks trolley

A train passenger was caught trying to have sex with the on-board drinks trolley after downing a cocktail of alcohol and legal highs.

http://m.stv.tv/news/tayside/259407-andrew-davidson-tried-to-have-sex-with-drinks-trolley-on-board-train/