football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death

http://147talk.boards.net/

Browse my snooker forum...

Well I had a quick browse and saw this:

• Post in coherent English - you are permitted to converse in other languages with an English translation provided
  • Respect that we have the right to terminate you're account for breaking the above rules

It may be coherent, but it certainly isn't correct.

So I stopped browsing.

The forum has no requirement for correct spelling and grammar, it's aimed at snooker fans ffs

The key is that it's a forum, in the internet arena that is a place to discuss things in written English. It saves a lot of wasted time if people don't misunderstand what you are trying to convey due to your terrible spelling, grammar and punctuation. The fact that it is about snooker rather than say crochet, 147 ways of cooking mung beans, or even (shock) death, is irrelevant.

If the admins of the site cannot even get the instructions right.... :P

It was understable regardless of grammatic errors.

Can I join and then post.... Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt, etc etc till I get a 24hr ban? :D

You're more than welcome to do so, although you'll be waiting a long time for that 24 hour ban as your posts would just be moved to the hidden forum.

What, like there is a SECRET forum??????????

Fucking hell, walk before you run.

There's a forum for registered members only for stuff that could cause issues if left in public view. But feel free to come across and post a shit-load of snooker loopy is a cunt posts.

You need to get Sir C on board, he will busy it up no end by upping his post count to stratospheric proportions or something.

• Like 2

• Post in coherent English - you are permitted to converse in other languages with an English translation provided
  • Respect that we have the right to terminate you're account for breaking the above rules

So I stopped browsing.

The forum has no requirement for correct spelling and grammar, it's aimed at snooker fans ffs

The key is that it's a forum, in the internet arena that is a place to discuss things in written English. It saves a lot of wasted time if people don't misunderstand what you are trying to convey due to your terrible spelling, grammar and punctuation. The fact that it is about snooker rather than say crochet, 147 ways of cooking mung beans, or even (shock) death, is irrelevant.

Can I join and then post.... Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt,Snooker Loopy is a cunt, etc etc till I get a 24hr ban? :D

You're more than welcome to do so, although you'll be waiting a long time for that 24 hour ban as your posts would just be moved to the hidden forum.

There's a forum for registered members only for stuff that could cause issues if left in public view. But feel free to come across and post a shit-load of snooker loopy is a cunt posts.

You need to get Sir C on board, he will busy it up no end by upping his post count to stratospheric proportions or something.

There's set user ranks up to 1000000 posts so he or anyone else of such sadistic proportions who wants to register will be very busy reaching that target.

So I stopped browsing.

There's set user ranks up to 1000000 posts so he or anyone else of such sadistic proportions who wants to register will be very busy reaching that target.

Do you think he'd 'imagine' a bunch of snooker rules and spend multiple posts bitchin' that no-ones following them?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So I stopped browsing.

Do you think he'd 'imagine' a bunch of snooker rules and spend multiple posts bitchin' that no-ones following them?

Would liven the place up?

Do I still have my cunt status or has it been rescinded? :lol:

So I stopped browsing.

I might stick around actually

Snooker loopy: Deleted because Zorders about an hour ago *

Snooker loopy: Deleted because Zorders about an hour ago *
Snooker loopy: I am the only chance deathray has getting layed about an hour ago
Snooker loopy: Go to deathlist.net (u could @ least spell it right you fucker) about an hour ago

• Like 3

A secret snooker forum :lol:

I'm just imagining the Isis boys discussing whether boiling a Blue Diamond before putting it on the cue is beneficial for action.

I can think of many types of forum that would want to be private, but a snooker one ?

Madness.

I'm just imagining the Isis boys discussing whether boiling a Blue Diamond before putting it on the cue is beneficial for action.

I can think of many types of forum that would want to be private, but a snooker one ?

Madness.

Only one board is private. And it hasn't been used yet,

Lol, that's worse .

Anyhoo, why not watch Shia LaBeouf stuck in a lift for 24 hours streamed live...

Madness.

I bet you didn't know there's a secret board on DL.

shhhhh-smiley-emoticon.gif

Madness.

There's a joke in that somewhere.

Madness.

Mod forum, I'd guess. Doesn't everywhere have one?

Madness.

I expect so, but that's not what I meant.

• Like 1

Madness.

Pre-2004 archive? If not go on?

Madness.

Shhhhhh!!!!!!!! You cant tell the people!!!!!! ;)

They 'could' have their uses though, as was proved today.

A wee private forum I'm on has a secret sub forum, last used the day after it was set up 5 years ago.

One of the posters is being targeted in RL by a bunch of bigots and his Twitter handle is the same as his username on there.

There are a good number of non posting members of which we would think include a few of the scum with a watching brief because of the name of the forum, so it's deletion time for everything of his in case a throwaway quip gets used by the cunts, and a restart with a new username.

Could've been setup in the secret forum but they did it by DM on Twitter and messaged the non twitterati.

Times move on, secret forums have had their day.

What is understable?

Is that where all the horse shit goes?

• Like 1

The Doors frontman, Jim Morrison also passed away at the Hotel D’Alsace on Paris’ Left Bank on 3 July 1971 aged just 27.

First time I've heard that. I think someone has got confused there. Jim is supposed to have died in his apartment on Rue Beautreillis which is on the Right Bank.

33494643-paris-france-october-9-2014--ji

Although there is a version that claims he died of an overdose in the toilets of a Left Bank night club, and was discreetly removed from the premises.

The Doors frontman, Jim Morrison also passed away at the Hotel D’Alsace on Paris’ Left Bank on 3 July 1971 aged just 27.

First time I've heard that. I think someone has got confused there. Jim is supposed to have died in his apartment on Rue Beautreillis which is on the Right Bank.

33494643-paris-france-october-9-2014--ji

Although there is a version that claims he died of an overdose in the toilets of a Left Bank night club, and was discreetly removed from the premises.

I did wonder about that one. I guess the compiler got confused.