football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death

Thank you muchly for the stats & info Deathray. Valuable insight & possible profit there.

I'll mull it over the weekend once the relegation battle's over. :hatsoff:

The relegation battle is unlikely to be concluded this weekend, just FYI. Sunderland Norwich both have a game in hand to be played Tuesday or Wednesday, and all three teams have a game at 3pm on Sunday.

Thanks again. I'll hold me water & my trusty list of bookies giving the best odds 'til next weekend.

Whilst I said that. Sunderland are staying up. Norwich and Newcastle are going down.

Middlesbrough, Burnley and probably Brighton are going up. Some bookies may already be offering odds on most of those.

Might be pushing ones luck for Burton Albion to win the Championship (sorry Toastie.. 'Division 1') next year ?

Might be pushing ones luck for Burton Albion to win the Championship (sorry Toastie.. 'Division 1') next year ?

Division 2!

• Like 2

Division 2!

See, I said it was confusing.

• Like 2

Division 2!

Yes, you are correct. AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH !!! :banghead:

Division 2!

See, I said it was confusing.

You're not wrong there.

Welllll.

Been bored a fair amount at work of late.

But.....God gave us students on work experience to amuse ourselves with.

Current incarnation for the last couple of months is a blonde haired , blue eyed Belgian, as thick and gullible as universities churn out these days (marine biology ffs).

Plus his English is atrocious :).

So, he goes home next weekend , in time for the footie , and bored and awaiting 'death' , I've taught him that quaint old English folk song 'There ain't no black in the union jack' that the footie fraternity like to sing.

He's fucking clueless, yet now word perfect, and enthusiastic at the 'Doo da' parts.

Best bit ?

He's from Molenbeek :)

• Like 1

Bit bored so thought I'd have a whinge.

What on EARTH has happened to the front/home page of this 'ere website? Someone has "updated" it with a new layout.

<insert long, rambling piece here about how the old design was better etc etc etc>

• Like 2

What on EARTH has happened to the front/home page of this 'ere website? Someone has "updated" it with a new layout.

<insert long, rambling piece here about how the old design was better etc etc etc>

Too right. Looks like a blind nonagenarian has discovered wordpress.

I hate it. It's not as easy to operate as the old one.

Never look at it :)

• Like 1

On Pointless tonight, Javier Perez de Ceullar was a pointless answer in the final round. This forum is clearly educational.

• Like 2

Build a fuck off big Viking ship and sail to Toronto for tomorrow.

http://www.drakenexpeditionamerica.com/

Dunno where else to post this but just thought I'd suggest we ditch dead pooling for a second and celebrate something totally life-affirming. Someone with Downs Syndrome just turned 75

http://rare.us/story/oldest-woman-in-the-world-with-down-syndrome-will-celebrate-a-milestone-birthday-this-week/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=57a0568604d30176f4bbbd4f&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

• Like 2

Where's 'Dead Man Walking' ?