football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death

Hooray. I'm on an ignore list. Now to have fun with the sigs :ph34r:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Now to have fun with the sigs :ph34r:

I'd be delighted to help boss but ^^ can't :lol:

Can you sort charons spoiler tags out while you're at it? ;)

"If" using 'show this post' button only on this thread daeshray, that wouldn't explain being on the football thread as soon as mpfc posted. Much like you me old China, it doesn't wash.

1 minute ago, charon said:

"If" using 'show this post' button only on this thread daeshray, that wouldn't explain being on the football thread as soon as mpfc posted. Much like you me old China, it doesn't wash.

Even when you have someone on ignore it show's they're latest posts on threads; I was clicking in to see if anyone I actually wanted to read their post had posted before him. Unfortunately it was only you...

Ayyyyyyeee......

4 minutes ago, charon said:

Ayyyyyyeee......

Indeed aye.

Here's what DL Extra Curricular looks like for me;

rb9otTp.png

Here's what the footy thread looks like for me;

XP8Lux2.png

32 minutes ago, Deathray said:

That's what the "show this post" buttons for. I'm only using it in this thread to see you all squirm at being put on the list. Did I mention I'm a narcissist? 

Frankly, I would have been disappointed not to have been on the list.

• Like 7

Death ray you should have closed all tabs in the background we can see the messed up fetish shit you watch.

• Like 1

That's like a dagger to my heart. My day is ruined. 

As is mine. Why am I not on there? I banned you from chat in 2015 ffs (okay it was only because Hein was watching but still) 

Get it sorted pal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deathray said:

That's what the "show this post" buttons for. I'm only using it in this thread to see you all squirm at being put on the list. Did I mention I'm a complete and utter fucktard?

EFA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boudicca said:

As is mine. Why am I not on there? I banned you from chat in 2015 ffs (okay it was only because Hein was watching but still) 

Get it sorted pal.

Come on Bou, the lad still needs a woman he can communicate with on here.

How else will he be able to visualise while he wanks furiously into his size 1 to 5 sock? :lol:

• Like 1

On 7/23/2017 at 03:39, Deathray said:

Now, doesn't the site look a who lot nicer?

Nope. 

You do realize that by doing that, your basically eliminating 70% percent of the content, and basically eliminating any reason to get on this forum, right? 

On 7/23/2017 at 05:12, Toast said:

Frankly, I would have been disappointed not to have been on the list.

Spade certainly is...

I make out with cows.

6 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Apparently for 1 out of 8 of you Brits, going out to see a COW for the first time in your life.

What the hell is wrong with you people?  
SC

We all see one Cow who posts every now and then. Shouldn't be an issue for us tbh.

• Haha 1

Article picture caption is wrong. Met these guys last time I were in London.

110775118.jpg

Not those exact cows, of course. We're talking a fair while ago now.

• Like 1

Attention to detail.... Its why I'm 50, skint and unmarried. Great Thing. "Brit" & "We" = Roey not being a MK burner. Paul denies it, probably not have the time tbf. Harry? Too many others on the go. Zorders? Nah, he's funnier than that. So who the fuck is Roey?

Regards that countryside one;

"More than half said it's been more a year since they climbed a tree"

Well fucking durr, the half who said they had climbed a tree in the past year must have done it on a night out in a city centre somewhere. Very few people over the age of 18 is regularly climbing trees unless they're arboriculturists or tree surgeons or  with their kids (and mot of them are probably standing at the sidelines watching and only climbing it to stop those kids falling). What a weird question to ask to establish countryside knowledge? How about "when was the last time you went on a trail walk, cycled off-road or went wild camping?"

*isn't a fern technically a tree? Step over them all the fucking time. And twigs. Step over them an aw. Their definitely trees.

8 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Regards that countryside one;

"More than half said it's been more a year since they climbed a tree"

Well fucking durr, the half who said they had climbed a tree in the past year must have done it on a night out in a city centre somewhere. Very few people over the age of 18 is regularly climbing trees unless they're arboriculturists or tree surgeons or  with their kids (and mot of them are probably standing at the sidelines watching and only climbing it to stop those kids falling). What a weird question to ask to establish countryside knowledge? How about "when was the last time you went on a trail walk, cycled off-road or went wild camping?"

No doubt the questions went on:

How many times in the last year have you drowned in a Scottish loch?

Have you ever tried to emulate Robin Cook, by falling off a mountain ledge clutching your chest?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, charon said:

Attention to detail.... Its why I'm 50, skint and unmarried. Great Thing. "Brit" & "We" = Roey not being a MK burner. Paul denies it, probably not have the time tbf. Harry? Too many others on the go. Zorders? Nah, he's funnier than that. So who the fuck is Roey?

Death ray 

24 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Death ray 

I think Paul Bearer's even confirmed that I am not you or Joeyruss at one point.... can we give this a rest. See the Drunk, Bored, Psychopath thread a few weeks back for my thoughts on this matter. Assuming you're not making a joke regarding that (in which case learn to use the :P smiley you leprechaun hunter). Speaking of leprechaun hunting I've got a horse outside (possibly niche reference to mainlanders)

• Like 1

Fuck your Mitsubishi deathers........

• Haha 1