Professor

Deathlist Under 45

Misty Upham ,32 An actress who appeared in August: Osage County and starred in the Oscar nominated Frozen River has been missing since October 5th. Also mentioned in the article is she has an undisclosed medical condition.

Don't see why they would mention the medical condition unless she needs regular medicine and they think someone took her. Then again I have heard suicide is quite high among native Americans so that could be a possibility .

Misty Upham ,32 An actress who appeared in August: Osage County and starred in the Oscar nominated Frozen River has been missing since October 5th. Also mentioned in the article is she has an undisclosed medical condition.

Don't see why they would mention the medical condition unless she needs regular medicine and they think someone took her. Then again I have heard suicide is quite high among native Americans so that could be a possibility .

So you're sayin they don't have any reservations about offing themselves

• Like 5

So you're sayin they don't have any reservations about offing themselves

Well they do but only the small pox y ones.

• Like 1

She ain't going to obit though.

You were saying ....?

• Like 1

Anna Maria Mostrom The Swedish Model is dead at 29 after being rammed off her bike by a bus

Vila i frid.

There is something very unsettling about this thread.

So, as far as I can tell Frankie Muniz has almost made it through an October without having a (mini-)stroke for the first time since 2011, good job bro.

I remember I felt really bad for him when I heard the reports, but that was before I remembered how much he probably got paid just for playing a boy who talks to a camera so I think I only feel about 60% as bad now. Still bad though.

Stephanie Moseley Actress from the tv show Hit The Floor is dead at 30 after being murdered by her husband

Surprise, surprise, he was a rapper. I presume she hit the floor when he shot her...
  • Like 2

Avril Lavigne asks for her fans to pray for her due to "significant health issues".

See ya later boi

Haha, she says she has been absent from music because of her health, yet her spokesman doesn't say what it is. About two months ago, I read that she has marital problems because her career has tanked and her husband (Chad Kroeger of Nickelback) doesn't support her. My guess is that she has been 'absent' because nobody noticed her when she was there.

My guess is that she has been 'absent' because nobody noticed her when she was there.

Who is?

regards,

Hein

Stephanie Moseley Actress from the tv show Hit The Floor is dead at 30 after being murdered by her husband

This is getting overlooked on the forum, it's proper Hollywood Babylon stuff. She was killed in a murder-suicide by her husband because she was cheating on him with Trey Songz (who will probably have to ditch the nickname "Mr Steal Ya Girl" now). Her husband allegedly committed both the murder and suicide while facetiming Floyd Mayweather.

• Like 1

This is getting overlooked on the forum, it's proper Hollywood Babylon stuff. She was killed in a murder-suicide by her husband because she was cheating on him with Trey Songz (who will probably have to ditch the nickname "Mr Steal Ya Girl" now). Her husband allegedly committed both the murder and suicide while facetiming Floyd Mayweather.

This is, like PROPER, research.

Quality.

Ricardo dos Santo A pretty big name in the surfing world is dead at 24 after being shot outside his house by an off duty cop.

Surely that is going to be a problem as cops should only shoot civilians when they are on duty

Ricardo dos Santo A pretty big name in the surfing world is dead at 24 after being shot outside his house by an off duty cop.

Surely that is going to be a problem as cops should only shoot civilians when they are on duty

He just couldn't wait!

He just couldn't wait!

You're only supposed to shoot the curl, not the actual surfer.

• Like 1

Joanne Borgella, an American Idol contestant and model, dies of cancer at a mere 32.

Sir C