Professor

Deathlist Under 45

3 hours ago, ObakeFilter said:

Actress Stevie Ryan, better known as Little Loca and from starring VH1's Stevie TV, has died aged 33 from possible suicide.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/stevie-ryan-dead-suicide-cause-of-death-little-loca-videos-dies-age-33-social-media-a7820771.html

A little loca es loco...en la cabeza.

Marieke Vervoort update... Sounds as if slowly deteriorating.

"This is my first summer where nothing should be left and everything is allowed. Last summer I was still crazy to train to achieve my biggest goal. But through my progressive condition I have terrible and sometimes unbearable pain. Still, I was again in training every time. "

"Last year I was in Paralympics at the Rio Hospital. However, I got a silver and bronze medal. Despite my contradictory health, I am very proud of those very beautiful results! "

Enjoy little things
"This summer, I would like to enjoy the small things especially, to the extent possible. Unfortunately, I have less and less good days, but for me it's more and more to enjoy those little moments! "

3 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Kim Jong-hyun, singer/songwriter of the K-Pop group Shinee, has died aged 27. Shinee is pretty big on the K-Pop scene, and it appears to be a carbon monoxide suicide.

Edit: The Sun, Daily Mirror, Metro, The IndependentThe Guardian, The TelegraphBBC obituaries. 

Shinee Unhappy People...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Kim Jong-hyun, singer/songwriter of the K-Pop group Shinee, has died aged 27. Shinee is pretty big on the K-Pop scene, and it appears to be a carbon monoxide suicide.

Edit: The Sun, Daily Mirror, Metro, The IndependentThe Guardian, The TelegraphBBC obituaries. 

Shitty day for Korean younglings, as comedian Choi Seo passed away from cancer aged 34.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/comedian-choi-seo-in-passes-away-from-cancer

9 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Jon Paul Steur

https://www.sfsite.com/news/2018/01/03/obituary-jon-paul-steuer/

Former child actor who played Brett Butler's son on 90s Us Sitcom Grace Under Fire is dead at 33 from reasons yet to be determined.

Oh it was determined.  I stole this from DL 23 hours ago, so it's posted elsewhere.  Suicide.

SC

“On this edition of This Old House, we learn to build a coffin.”

Austin Wilson, who leveraged woodworking skills he’d learned at the nonprofit Kids Making It into a role as an apprentice on the PBS television show “This Old House,” has died from a longtime pre-existing medical condition. He was 18.

Wilson was found Tuesday morning in a hotel room in Orlando, Florida, where he apparently died in his sleep.

The TV show had flown Wilson and two other apprentices to Florida for the opening ceremony of the International Builders Show.

SC

http://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20180111/austin-wilson-this-old-house-apprentice-dies-at-age-18

But why male models?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

But why male models?

Yeah, that always has me  :scratchhead:.  The only other occupation that seems to demand this specification of gender is nurse.

I mean surely it's obvious that a he is a male nurse/model.

Ah but these days, who knows.

Laurie Penny (is she still a thing?) to write an article about how male nurses are taking jobs from women inside a month then.

6 minutes ago, Toast said:

Yeah, that always has me  :scratchhead:.  The only other occupation that seems to demand this specification of gender is nurse.

Forgive me, I'm just throwing around somewhat obscure pop culture references:

30 minutes ago, Toast said:

The stormtroopers receptionists at my local medical centre still use the term 'lady doctor'.

• Haha 1

To have some names, Google « drug », « alcohol », « wild child », « party », « rehab », « down »

On 01/16/2018 at 19:34, Cat O'Falk said:

The stormtroopers receptionists at my local medical centre still use the term 'lady doctor'.

Quite right too.

If its her....

See gc reptiles post in conspiracy thread a year or two back.

• Like 2

Sheila Chepng’etich, a Kenyan professional athlete and former world under 20 1500 meters bronze medalist has been confirmed and reported dead by her coach Japheth Kemei. She was ill and taken to the hospital on Friday and on Sunday, died at Kericho County Referral Hospital.  She was 22.
SC

EDIT: OK as SirC suspected -- The 2014 World Under-20 1500m bronze medallist, who was serving a ban on a doping offence, died at Kericho County Referral Hospital, where she had been taken after falling ill on Sunday evening, according to her coach Japheth Kemei.

Can't imagine what happened to her.

Here's a video of her winning a 2014 race -- get a load of the 'track' the Zambians race on LMAO steeplechase ponies have it better.

Jorge Valenzuela was only 19 when he joined the Billboard Latin Music Conference in 2015, where he shared the stage with his peers to talk about the state of regional Mexican music and his dreams of expanding his audience through his brand of music.  Those dreams came to a end on Sunday (July 8), when Valenzuela (age 22) died in a car accident in his native Culiacán, his L.A.-based publicist confirms to Billboard.
Although Valenzuela was known for several songs that went on to become fan favorites, it was "El Aguitado" (Fonovisa), which peaked on Billboard's Hot Latin Songs chart at No. 18 in early November 2014. The singer/songwriter released the single "No Dejare" through VA Music in June 2018.
SC