Spade_Cooley

Bollywood Stars

On 6.3.2018 at 14:29, Bentrovato said:

Bollywood's Irrfan Khan has 'rare disease'  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-43297471

The rumour is: brain cancer: http://www.bombaytimes.com/celebs/deepika-padukone-breaks-silence-on-irrfan-khans-ill-health/articleshow/63266606.cms

The tumour

Is no rumour

He said as much.

Bollywood actor Narendra Jha , who was recently seen in the role of Musa Bhai in Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees (2017), died after suffering a cardiac arrest on Wednesday morning at his farmhouse in Wada. According to reports, it was his third heart attack; he was 55.

SC

Hospitalized Dilip Kumar has been diagnosed with pneumonia.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 07/09/2018 at 17:13, drol said:

"We have yet to improve much for a good recovery":

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/saira-banu-on-dilip-kumars-health-we-have-to-yet-improve-much-more-for-a-good-recovery/

Not as harmless as it sounded at first, is my guess.

36 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

"We have yet to improve much for a good recovery":

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/saira-banu-on-dilip-kumars-health-we-have-to-yet-improve-much-more-for-a-good-recovery/

Not as harmless as it sounded at first, is my guess.

According to this well informed site, Dilip is out of danger. Anyway a lot of food has entered his lungs ad he will be on nasal feed for a long time. He is suffering from acute respiratory infection and aspiration pneumonia, meaning that the content of his stomach has entered his lungs. Why they don't let him die?

The last part of this imitation was not convincing. It's not in the character, you know.

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, drol said:

The last part of this imitation was not convincing. It's not in the character, you know.

I read about this, so shocking!

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 17:46, drol said:

According to this well informed site, Dilip is out of danger. Anyway a lot of food has entered his lungs ad he will be on nasal feed for a long time. He is suffering from acute respiratory infection and aspiration pneumonia, meaning that the content of his stomach has entered his lungs. Why they don't let him die?

Cos the consultant wants to storm this year's Advent Avalanche

41 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Cos the consultant wants to storm this year's Advent Avalanche

Or a New Year's Eve death => 1000points in the Hare's for me! (I need them, help!)

On 07/09/2018 at 17:13, drol said:

Discharged.

• Like 1

The previous report was fake, however Dilip Kumar has been discharged today. This was his longest hospitalization to date and he is still being fed through a nasal cannula, but his "life" is not in danger.

• Sad 1

Dilip Kumar's health has deteriorated to the point he can not speak, walk or recognize people around him. Family denial coming in 3, 2, 1...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, drol said:

Dilip Kumar's health has deteriorated to the point he can not speak, walk or recognize people around him. Family denial coming in 3, 2, 1...

0, Here it is

40 minutes ago, drol said:

0, Here it is

I sure hope this is the truer story.

1 minute ago, markb4 said:

I sure hope this is the truer story.

Are you Indian? Because Indians often have the mentality one should be kept alive regardless of the quality of life he's living. They just don't conceive euthanasia or letting someone rest. That's why we get loads of Indian zombies like Kumar, Shivakumara Swami, ND Tiwari, George Fernandes, Balbir Singh, exc.  Keep them in their sufferings, does not matter if they probably want to rest. Diff'rent mentalities, that's all (GHW Bush should have Indian roots though...).

Dilip Kumar should star in a Bollywood remake of a Weekend at Bernies.

3 hours ago, drol said:

Are you Indian? Because Indians often have the mentality one should be kept alive regardless of the quality of life he's living. They just don't conceive euthanasia or letting someone rest. That's why we get loads of Indian zombies like Kumar, Shivakumara Swami, ND Tiwari, George Fernandes, Balbir Singh, exc.  Keep them in their sufferings, does not matter if they probably want to rest. Diff'rent mentalities, that's all (GHW Bush should have Indian roots though...).

I'm of Guyanese descent (so my ancestors were Indian), but old Bollywood was important to me, my family, and culture, so I always feel sad when someone of that generation passes away.

• Like 2

On 24/09/2018 at 14:50, drol said:

The previous report was fake, however Dilip Kumar has been discharged today. This was his longest hospitalization to date and he is still being fed through a nasal cannula, but his "life" is not in danger.

Dilip Kumar has been re-admitted into the hospital for recurrent pneumonia.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/dilip-kumars-family-friend-urges-fans-to-share-their-pictures-with-the-veteran-actor/articleshow/66119551.cms

20 minutes ago, markb4 said:

Willing to predict:

:pop:

Guess he wasn't completely cured the first time, and now it's back and more resistant.

• Like 1