Spade_Cooley

Bollywood Stars

*strikes name off 2016 DDP list*............................

In the words of Otto from a fish called wanda. "fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

• Like 1

In the words of Otto from a fish called wanda. "fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Or even stronger: "Disappointment!"

Saeed Jaffrey, Bollywood star with numerous British film and TV appearances has died at 86. http://www.ibtimes.co.in/gandhi-actor-saeed-jaffery-dies-86-654948

Edit: One DDP team had him and await a qualifier, which should be no problem.

The gangsters will be in mourning. Though I believe Maurice Colbourne bumped off most of them.

I reckon there will be a "proper" obit. In a week's time, this type of obit will be illegal...

Much less prominent Bollywood Notables usually register english language BBC obits,it would be surprising if she went unmentioned

South Indian actress Kalpana Ranjani, known as Kalpana passed away earlier today on January 25, 2016 at a hotel in Hyderabad due to cardiac arrest. The Malyalam actress has been one of the pioneer women in comic roles.

SC

Anandan, ace film historian and legendary photo journalist of south Indian cinema, passed away here today after brief illness, his family said.

Anandan was 90 and passed away at his residence here this morning, they said. "He was recently hospitalised for breathing problems. He passed away this morning in our house," Anandan's son 'Diamond' Babu said.

Apparently this guy is so renowned as to be a 1-name celeb (ala Sting, Prince, Madonna, Janet (inside joke if you've been paying attention))

SC

Has anyone mentioned Jonathan Rhys Meyers from Bend It Like Beckham. In and out of rehab all the time just like Amy Winehouse,Robin Williams. Could be the next big surprise death.

Has anyone mentioned Jonathan Rhys Meyers from Bend It Like Beckham. In and out of rehab all the time just like Amy Winehouse,Robin Williams. Could be the next big surprise death.

Interesting observation but possibly in the wrong place - although I do see the connection with Bend It Like Beckham.

Former Bollywood star and now Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, J Jayalalithaa may be worth keeping under observation. She has missed several public engagements recently and rumours abound that she may require a liver or a kidney transplant, although this is strenuously denied by her spokespeople.

Has heart attack and is said to be in a critical condition.

Jayalalithaa's the big news story of the moment in India, and don't threat if she dies before January 1st: her passing will set off a massive string of civil unrest and violence in the Tamil Nadu area, so you can always pick their local police chief as a back-up.

Dilip Kumar hospitalised again, this time for a swollen leg and a cold:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Dilip-Kumar-hospitalised/articleshow/55835881.cms

I have him in a couple of deadpools, I thought he'd be dead by now.

He's already taken the place of Peter Vaughan on my longlist.

Dilip Kumar hospitalised again, this time for a swollen leg and a cold:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Dilip-Kumar-hospitalised/articleshow/55835881.cms

I have him in a couple of deadpools, I thought he'd be dead by now.

Had him in two last year but he's just not worth enough points for the aggravation

SC

Vinod Khanna hospitalised for "dehydration" officially, but this photo doesn't exactly suggest a couple of bottles of Snapple will see him right:

vinod-khanna-7591.jpg?w=600

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Vinod Khanna hospitalised for "dehydration" officially, but this photo doesn't exactly suggest a couple of bottles of Snapple will see him right:

vinod-khanna-7591.jpg?w=600

Well, corpses also dehydrate pretty quickly.

• Like 2