Spade_Cooley

Bollywood Stars

On 4/6/2017 at 09:14, Spade_Cooley said:

Vinod Khanna hospitalised for "dehydration" officially, but this photo doesn't exactly suggest a couple of bottles of Snapple will see him right:

vinod-khanna-7591.jpg?w=600

Doctors...have confirmed that the actor is stable and is responding positively to treatment.

SC

• Like 1

Bladder cancer, so the "dehydration" wasn't even a lie, though it wasn't the whole truth either -or they just didn't know better.

On 4/6/2017 at 09:14, Spade_Cooley said:

Vinod Khanna hospitalised for "dehydration" officially, but this photo doesn't exactly suggest a couple of bottles of Snapple will see him right:

vinod-khanna-7591.jpg?w=600

Ah fuck me fucking posting old fucking news.  Fucking Hindustan Times.  And fuck Khanna.  Fuck it all to hell.

SC

1 minute ago, Sir Creep said:

Now speculation he has bladder cancer.  
SC

There's been a lot of speculation about that suggests Peter Falk has Alzheimer's.

:clivedunn:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The Dead Cow said:

There's been a lot of speculation about that suggests Peter Falk has Alzheimer's.

:clivedunn:

Just so we are clear, you actually went and looked up the edited version of my post that I already corrected, and copy/pasted it so you could comment.
SMH.
SC

Just now, Sir Creep said:

Just so we are clear, you actually went and looked up the edited version of my post that I already corrected, and copy/pasted it so you could comment.
SMH.
SC

I sure did.

Bollywood actress Reema Lagoo, famous for playing the role of the "loving mother", has died at the age of 59.  She passed away in a Mumbai hospital after suffering a cardiac arrest on Wednesday night.  The actress was famous for playing the role of the mother of main characters in films and TV soaps. She also acted in several Marathi language plays.

SC

On 6.12.2016 at 21:43, gcreptile said:

Dilip Kumar hospitalised again, this time for a swollen leg and a cold:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Dilip-Kumar-hospitalised/articleshow/55835881.cms

I have him in a couple of deadpools, I thought he'd be dead by now.

Dilip Kumar hospitalised again, this time for suffering from dehydration and a swollen leg:

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/veteran-actor-dilip-kumar-hospitalised-4779402/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Oh, he's been hospitalized so many times that he's considered the mascotte of Indian hospitals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, drol said:

Oh, he's been hospitalized so many times that he's considered the mascotte of Indian hospitals.

Like George bush snr is to Americas hospitals.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/2/2017 at 11:43, gcreptile said:

Dilip Kumar hospitalised again, this time for suffering from dehydration and a swollen leg:

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/veteran-actor-dilip-kumar-hospitalised-4779402/

Swollen kidney.  In stable condition.
SC

Depending on what you read Dilip Kumar is either recovering well or critical in ICU on a ventilator with renal failure.

Majority seem to be going with the latter...

He has a good PR team (he doesn't write his own tweets). So I'd rather believe the more pessimistic news.

On 8/3/2017 at 22:37, YoungWillz said:

Depending on what you read Dilip Kumar is either recovering well or critical in ICU on a ventilator with renal failure.

Majority seem to be going with the latter...

Discharged from hospital.  Minority wins this skirmish.
SC

Due to Dilip Kumar's poor health and daily rumours of his death, it has been announced that a health update will be posted on his Twitter account every day. Presumably nearing the end.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Due to Dilip Kumar's poor health and daily rumours of his death, it has been announced that a health update will be posted on his Twitter account every day. Presumably nearing the end.

Actually, he's doing better according to the first update. 

• Like 2

On 9/4/2017 at 18:22, Joey Russ said:

Actually, he's doing better according to the first update. 

He visited and prayed in a mosque today. So his health has definitely improved.

As a movie buff, I'll be very sad when Dilip leaves us. He is one of the last living actors really worthy of the word "legend". He was doing the "revolutionary" acting that Brando supposedly did, but he did it a decade earlier. He also inspired pretty much every Eastern actor that came after him. What a legend.

DI-zlCVUEAA_zkI.jpg

Looking worse than Chuck Berry did, good enough for me.

• Like 1