Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The 2nd Death Of 2011

Who will be DL's 2nd hit in 2011?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can you have a state funeral that ends with the burial at a cross roads with a stake through the heart, just in case of cause?

Best regards

Syd

Can you have a state funeral that ends with the burial at a cross roads with a stake through the heart, just in case of cause?

Best regards

Syd

Perhaps for Michael Howard when his time comes, ceremony can be arranged by Ann Widdecombe :deathban:

Guest Guest

Stand by for an important annoucement regarding Lady Margaret Thatcher at any time...

Stand by for an important annoucement regarding Lady Margaret Thatcher at any time...

Nothing yet, are you perhaps privy to something the rest of us are not?

Guest Guest

No it's just a feeling I've got.I'm not saying the announcement will come within days.It c ould be months.But sometime this year I think we could well hear the big news ie her demise

No it's just a feeling I've got.I'm not saying the announcement will come within days.It c ould be months.But sometime this year I think we could well hear the big news ie her demise

Well, I'd say almost certainly this century.

Hello Ian.

If only news of your demise was imminent...

She is 85 and pretty frail....

A toff mate of mine is off to see Lady Thatcher for a magazine article about the cabinet in the 80s so I'll get a health update from him. Not sure what she can tell him about the 80s given her dementia though...

Anyhow my Anna Wing prediction is still on track :)

Guest Guest
A toff mate of mine is off to see Lady Thatcher for a magazine article about the cabinet in the 80s so I'll get a health update from him. Not sure what she can tell him about the 80s given her dementia though...

is Anna Wing about to 'fly' to heaven then?

Guest Guest

She is 85 and pretty frail....

Well my gran died at 85 so you never know.She had a stroke and died a week later.I suspect that's how old Maggie will go

is Anna Wing about to 'fly' to heaven then?

HA! Seriously stop! My poor sides!

No idea but no=one else has died yet so she's technically still on track.

With the death of Michael Gough, it's on to the next poll.

P.S. can somebody lock this?