maryportfuncity

Comedians & Comedy Writers

Guest Dan

Comedian Norman Collier has died http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-21798955

You were right first time. He has definitely died!

Cor. You wait about five years for a unique pick on DDP to come off, then two oblige in three weeks!

RIP Norman Collier,not on our list at work,but at least he had 2 jokes,the microphone and the chicken which is one more than Miranda whose joke is I'm a stupid fat ugly bint who you wouldnt touch with a fucking barge pole!!!!!

• Like 1

Norman Collier was funny.

There.

I've said it.

That's my opinion. Other opinions are available.

• Like 2

RIP Norman Collier,not on our list at work,but at least he had 2 jokes,the microphone and the chicken which is one more than Miranda whose joke is I'm a stupid fat ugly bint who you wouldnt touch with a fucking barge pole!!!!!

No, the actual joke is that Miranda ripped off a format, tweaked it here and there and sold it as her own brilliant idea.

Im sure, once Valerie Harper has gone, nobody will ever be reminded that " Miranda" is a fucking piss poor Rhoda.

PS: Valerie Harper was fuggin fit too unlike Miranda Hart or summat.

• Like 2

No, the actual joke is that Miranda ripped off a format, tweaked it here and there and sold it as her own brilliant idea.

Im sure, once Valerie Harper has gone, nobody will ever be reminded that " Miranda" is a fucking piss poor Rhoda.

I think Miranda Hart is quite funny.

I can't stand her show, basically a bunch of middle-aged middle class people trying to be wacky, and failing miserably

• Like 1

BOO HISS!!!!!

Actually, so do I.

Well, she WAS funny when her show was new and fresh but the last series was a bit wank IMHO and needed putting to sleep a tad earlier than when the series actually finished.

Actually, so do I.

Well, she WAS funny when her show was new and fresh but the last series was a bit wank IMHO and needed putting to sleep a tad earlier than when the series actually finished.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

She was funny in Not Going Out, but that's probably because of Lee Mack's talents rather than her own.

She has never been funny since then.

Whoever commissioned her show needs to shoot themselves in the face.

• Like 3

Actually, so do I.

She was funny in Not Going Out, but that's probably because of Lee Mack's talents rather than her own.

I take it you aint no fan of hers then?

Actually, so do I.

I take it you aint no fan of hers then?

Is it that obvious?

Oof.......I hate to sound like someone off the Daily Mail or DigitalSpy comments section but... bloody hell, what a horror show.

Roy Hodgson should check out the picture of Freddie 'This Parrot Is Dead' face Davis - to check out what he'll look like in 30 20 10 years time........ after running the Endland team http://www.bbc.co.uk...humber-21957890

A few of the 'Old School' comedians attended Norman Collier's funeral yesterday... http://www.bbc.co.uk...humber-21957890

Bobby Ball and Eddie Large aren't looking too well these days.

A few of the 'Old School' comedians attended Norman Collier's funeral yesterday... http://www.bbc.co.uk...humber-21957890

I thought Syd Little looked worse. Tom O'Conner looked older than his years too. Also is it me or did his (Norman's) wife look like she could have been his sister.

I thought Syd Little looked worse. Tom O'Conner looked older than his years too. Also is it me or did his (Norman's) wife look like she could have been his sister.

For me Tom O' Connor looked the most likely candidate for next year.

I didn't look at the other photos. But yeah, Tom O'Connor looks bloody awful for someone who is 73

Bet his wife is still trying to sell brollies with pictures of his face on, though

Mebbe not the most reliable of reliable sources, but on the Popbitch messageboard someone posted that Tom O'Connor is cancelling work due to "illness"... :scratchhead:

Lucky for him, he won't have to appear in any more of those atrocious Smurf movies

• Like 1

Lucky for him, he won't have to appear in any more of those atrocious Smurf movies

I wasn't aware that he had been forced

Here's a UK obit...

...but I'm pretty sure there will be a BBC obit in the not too distant future.