Spade_Cooley

Gangster, Gangster

Former American crime boss Nicky Barnes, who was portrayed in the 2007 documentary Mr Untouchable died back in 2012, but was unreported until now.

• Like 1

Former Glasgow hardman TC Campbell, jailed for 20 years for 6 murders during The Ice Cream Wars but released after a successful miscarriage of justice campaign, dead at 66.

Claudia Ochoa Félix, nicknamed "Empress Anthrax" and the "Kim Kardashian of the Cartels", dead at 32ish. A social media star in her own country, she got some coverage in the west a few years ago for her ability to combine posting twerking videos to Instagram with allegedly running the Los Antrax hit squad of killers.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Claudia Ochoa Félix, nicknamed "Empress Anthrax" and the "Kim Kardashian of the Cartels", dead at 32ish. A social media star in her own country, she got some coverage in the west a few years ago for her ability to combine posting twerking videos to Instagram with allegedly running the Los Antrax hit squad of killers.

Photo top right.... any woman in that pose - be their hottest photo ever.

emperatriz-antrax.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Photo top right.... any woman in that pose - be their hottest photo ever.

emperatriz-antrax.jpg

Who gives a fuck?

Louis Eppolito, a former NYPD detective who also worked as a hitman for the Lucchese crime family, killing at least eight people, dead at 71. He was part of the "introduction" scene in Goodfellas as Mo Black's brother, Fat Andy. 

EppolitoFatAndy-590x333.jpg

Which, inevitably, leads to a listmania of the guys introduced in that scene:

Anthony Stabile - Played by Frank Adonis (died 2018)

Frankie Carbone - Frank Sivero (hasn't acted since 2008, failed to sue The Simpsons for basing one of their mob characters on his likeness in 2015)

Fat Andy - See above

Frankie the Wop - Tony Lip (died 2013)

Freddie No-Nose - Mikey Black (never appeared in another film, internet has no info on him)

Pete the Killer - Peter Cicale (another legitimate affiliate of the Lucchese crime family, google suggests he is still alive and living in New York)

Nickey Eyes - John Manca (alive, currently posting QAnon conspiracy theories to Twitter)

Jimmy Two-Times - Tony Powers (alive. Also wrote the theme to the Banana Splits)

Mikey Franzese - Joseph Bono (alive I think, a close friend of Martin Scorsese who was also in Raging Bull)

2 hours ago, Banana said:

For those who took a punt on Jhon Jairo Velasquez, he was officially diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer. Spread to lungs, liver, and more, months to live yada yada.

Yeah, pretty much what was known in November though except it was supposed to be stomach cancer. I think his wife posted something on YouTube.

I guess the difference is that esophageal cancer moves quicker (see Eddie Money, Gerard Basset).

8 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Yeah, pretty much what was known in November though except it was supposed to be stomach cancer. I think his wife posted something on YouTube.

I guess the difference is that esophageal cancer moves quicker (see Eddie Money, Gerard Basset).

.....Bernard Tapie......

The current Drogheda gang war will no doubt be providing some names for this thread over the coming years. Cornelius Price, a gang boss and friend of the recently dismembered Keane Mulready-Woods, has apparently fled Ireland to the UK (Rochdale) as there's a $100,000 price on his head. The Daily Mail is the first UK tabloid to go big with coverage, suggesting that 40 people have effectively gone to ground over fears they could be targeted

On 11/01/2020 at 06:50, Banana said:

For those who took a punt on Jhon Jairo Velasquez, he was officially diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer. Spread to lungs, liver, and more, months to live yada yada.

Jhon Jairo Velasquez has hit his last target.

Big credit to anyone who took the risk, saw it and discarded it during my prep work.

Yeah, really a bit of a risk... with him being a shady criminal, and with the social media addicted wife, it could have been an overblown situation.

Hit for Banana and me. (Come on, Genesis!)

And it did turn out that the esophageal cancer killed him quite quickly. He was supposed to have a few more months left.

Edit: QOs everywhere....even in Germany full coverage...strange. I underestimated the notoriety.

Yeah I assumed QO issues. Shows what I know, he's got three of them inside 20 minutes!

Mirror

• Facepalm 1

How in all of hell would one assume THEE hit man for Escobar would have a QO issue, that’s like first visit to DL post material.  Jesus....

46 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

How in all of hell would one assume THEE hit man for Escobar would have a QO issue, that’s like first visit to DL post material.  Jesus....

Didn't put my usual research in for this years teams tbh. Wont be the last error based on a mere glance at the headline.

4 hours ago, msc said:

Yeah I assumed QO issues. Shows what I know, he's got three of them inside 20 minutes!

Mirror

Tmk his diagnosis was in a QO source, think it was Mirror

Quick Reminder that John "Sonny" Franzese, the notorious member of the Colombo family who was in prison for 50 years until 2017 is still alive and just recently celebrated his 103rd Birthday (1 week ago).

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 10:55, roaming_comrade said:

Quick Reminder that John "Sonny" Franzese, the notorious member of the Colombo family who was in prison for 50 years until 2017 is still alive and just recently celebrated his 103rd Birthday (1 week ago).

Make of this post regarding Sonny Franzese's death what you will:

• Like 3