Cowboy Ronnie

Hosni Mubarak

I am sure that due to the political rulings events of recent days that H.M. will start feeling better as he awaits being cleared on all charges..

If I turn out to be wrong and H.M. croaks in the next few months, be sure to remember I often speak in code and will therefore claim that (being that he'd be dead shortly) is what I had said. :D

I know it is not in the spirit of the website but I think Egypt could do without Hosni Mubarak dying in the next few days

I know it is not in the spirit of the website but I think Egypt could do without Hosni Mubarak dying in the next few days

...mainly because he's going to be the surprise winner in the election result.

• Like 1

According to the New York Times, he has suffered a stroke. Just got beaten to it

Just reported on ITV News that former Egypt President Murbarak has suffered as stroke and is 'clinically dead', just a news agency story atm, no conformation.

Hmmmm... he did the only politic thing left to do.

• Like 1

AP: BREAKING: State news agency says Mubarak's heart stopped beating, not responding to defibrillation. 5 3/4 hits?

• Like 1

Just announced as 'clinically dead' on News at Ten

Hasn't Ariel Sharon been clinically dead since 2006?

I'm glad hes there .. Israel needs a new constitution which respects palistine, and to allow only 2 terms ever as pm. As Israel has a massive stagnation in its politics.

A nuclear free [israel] area would help too

CNN headline:

91klz4.gif

funny thing happened when I uploaded the picture and had to fill out the captcha. This is what it read.

2v7uh76.gif

:lol:

Edited by Whitehouse
Post moved to correct thread

Never will there be life support .. never. (shaking head). The Egyptian Revolution happened as there were raids of these manic Egyptian citizens in the streets and his abuse of power was torched and now that his trial is over and done with we can say the same about president Mubarak. Drag out the tomb ..

Interesting... Someone has listed him as actually dead on Wikipedia's "Deaths in 2012" page but it still points back to that news outlet article that says he is "clinically dead" only. Surprised no grumpy Wiki tin pot dictator editor has removed it yet.

I'm glad hes there .. Israel needs a new constitution which respects palistine, and to allow only 2 terms ever as pm. As Israel has a massive stagnation in its politics.

A nuclear free [israel] area would help too

Clinically dead and persistent vegetative state are two different things. First: no brain activity, second: there is still some activity.

That's over ten deaths the list has had since Zsa Zsa was read her last rites, correct? Presuming that Hosni's not gonna be up on his feet tomorrow morning doing the Wilson, Keppel and Betty dance.

I am sure that due to the political rulings events of recent days that H.M. will start feeling better as he awaits being cleared on all charges..

Although I may be wrong.....

Oh and in response to Windsor, the answer is yes Ariel has been quite clinically deceased for a while. The problem with clinical death is they keep the body throbbing and beating and artificially breathing and eating which can go on as long as the doctors want it to.