TAFKAG

Gaddafi Guesses

Gadaffi Guesses  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The prospects of him regaining full control are virtually nil I'd say, reckon Tripoli will turn out to be his last stand, if he has any common sense left he will flee before they get hold of him

I think he's toast.

Well, you're wrong, he's not me.

Gaddafi's former Justice Minister is now saying that Gaddafi 'personally ordered' the Lockerbie bombing.

Some people will say anything to get their name in the paper, the case against Al-Megrahi has more holes than a string vest

Guest Guest

This time next week Muammar Al Gadaffi will be dead.the only question is will he have been murdered or committed suicide.

I voted deposed and dead, but it's a case of hysteron proteron. Assassination/suicide will make him that much easier to de(com)pose

Narcissists on his scale often bottle out of offing themselves and I'm mindful of the UN interest here and their wish that this oil-rich country stays stable. Could see the UN spiriting him out to Chavez and arguing it was in the international interest to do so. If he finds himself facing charges for crimes against humanity, mind, that's a situation that has seen a few of his ilk die suddenly.

I think he'll be the Nicolae Ceaușescu of this Arab revolution, because like the dead Romanian leader, he is arguably the biggest arsehole...

I think he'll be the Nicolae Ceaușescu of this Arab revolution, because like the dead Romanian leader, he is arguably the biggest arsehole...

He may also become the Mussolini of this Arab revolution, which would be a nice little historical touch.

regards,

Hein

Narcissists on his scale often bottle out of offing themselves and I'm mindful of the UN interest here and their wish that this oil-rich country stays stable. Could see the UN spiriting him out to Chavez and arguing it was in the international interest to do so. If he finds himself facing charges for crimes against humanity, mind, that's a situation that has seen a few of his ilk die suddenly.

Hasn't Chavez indicated a reluctance to take him in if he did flee, probably figures he doesn't need the hassle, the US already have him in their sights as it is

[Rant mode] Why the feck are we sending aeroplanes/ships etc to rescue the UK workers from Lybia? They went out there to work, nobody put a gun to their heads and forced them to work there. If there was no 'revolution' there, they would still be earning a fortune and not really giving a shit about what was happening in the UK. It was their decision to go there, same as all the nutters that went to Iraq and got themselves killed. [/rant mode]

[Rant mode] Why the feck are we sending aeroplanes/ships etc to rescue the UK workers from Lybia? They went out there to work, nobody put a gun to their heads and forced them to work there. If there was no 'revolution' there, they would still be earning a fortune and not really giving a shit about what was happening in the UK. It was their decision to go there, same as all the nutters that went to Iraq and got themselves killed. [/rant mode]

Because they went out there to earn good money which makes them quite likely to vote Conservative if we get them back alive.

Because they went out there to earn good money which makes them quite likely to vote Conservative if we get them back alive.

Hole in one.

regards,

Hein

And after all you could not possably expect the multinational oil companies they are working for to charter planes and ships to get their own employees out of the hole they got them in! After all, they hardly have two pennies to rub together. Yet again my taxes are used to subsidise parasitic over bloated big business. Oh sorry seem to have had a bit of a rant myself!

Best regards

Syd

Deposed and dead looking more and more likely, unless he can rein in his ego

He's now claiming that there are no protests in Tripoli and that all his people love him.

He's now claiming that there are no protests in Tripoli and that all his people love him.

well considering that "all his people" means his sons and a few guys he's holding at gunpoint, he may be right. :)

Must be a lover's tiff they're having :)

Guest Guest
This time next week Muammar Al Gadaffi will be dead.the only question is will he have been murdered or committed suicide.

Sadly it seems I was premature.I now believ e he wil llast several weeks to come

Couldn't decide which thread was best, Gaddafi or Sheen for this multiguess quiz:

Charlie Sheen v Muammar Gaddafi: whose line is it anyway?

i got 4/10, it didn't even tell me the correct answers afterwards! :)

Got 2 at the 1st attempt, 10 on the second. You need too click on the 'show answers' link to get the answers.

revolution ayayayayayyayayayayayyayayeeeee....... Can't wait until East Turkmenstanies freak out! Fuck Communism. They screwed up this country long enough.

revolution ayayayayayyayayayayayyayayeeeee....... Can't wait until East Turkmenstanies freak out! Fuck Communism. They screwed up this country long enough.

This is 2011, not 1989...

Perhaps do a little google before you play the smartarse card :wheelchair:

I'd not hesitate to say 1989 passed Turkmenistan by...

Perhaps do a little google before you play the smartarse card :wheelchair:

I'd not hesitate to say 1989 passed Turkmenistan by...

Well, I had no idea Turkmenistan was in North Africa and whose regime had been propped up by oil and US patronage....