TAFKAG

Gaddafi Guesses

Gadaffi Guesses  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

revolution ayayayayayyayayayayayyayayeeeee....... Can't wait until East Turkmenstanies freak out! Fuck Communism. They screwed up this country long enough.

This is 2011, not 1989...

Perhaps do a little google before you play the smartarse card :wheelchair:

I'd not hesitate to say 1989 passed Turkmenistan by...

Well, I had no idea Turkmenistan was in North Africa and whose regime had been propped up by oil and US patronage....

Yes, it's tucked between Yemen, Bahrain and if rumour has it parts of China.

revolution ayayayayayyayayayayayyayayeeeee....... Can't wait until East Turkmenstanies freak out! Fuck Communism. They screwed up this country long enough.

This is 2011, not 1989...

Perhaps do a little google before you play the smartarse card ;)

I'd not hesitate to say 1989 passed Turkmenistan by...

Well, I had no idea Turkmenistan was in North Africa and whose regime had been propped up by oil and US patronage....

Yes, it's tucked between Yemen, Bahrain and if rumour has it parts of China.

I get the point your making. I'm sure you were crying out for Indonesian emancipation when the wall came down... :wheelchair:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Turkestan

How is Uyghirstan anywhere close to Yemen, and, Bahrain, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia? North Africa. I just made the reference to Arab countries revolting, that perhaps their Uyghir brothers might decide to do the same, and really fuck China over, at least cause some headaches for the Party, would suffice for them trying to freeze me to death in a cheap apartment.... with shitty internet and poisonous food, and second hand smoke. Like no problems with smokers, people should enjoy what they enjoy, but I'm dying out here....

I'm dying out here....

You are? How long do you think you've got? What chances of an obit?

Saddly I won't be able to score the DL a point.... Not famous enough to make it into the English Obituraries.

I'm one of those "And then Worf came along....." type of person.

Speaking of point scoring, we're past the point at which I intended to declare the poll over. So the winner is the only person to date to call it for alive and in charge of some territory...reveal yourself Sir, or Madam.

Saddly I won't be able to score the DL a point.... Not famous enough to make it into the English Obituraries.

I'm one of those "And then Worf came along....." type of person.

You could rectify that by going out and shooting somebody there, or by loudly expressing anti-establishment beliefs and becoming a political prisoner

Gaddafi may have a problem.

Learning from the mistakes of Iraq and Afghanistan, the UN have decided to shoot the place up but not hang around to put the bits back together again...

Aye, as Jim Bowen might say....GAME ON!

I have a sneaky feeling the UN will want to be seen to do the right thing throughout this little escapade so they're thinking International Criminal Court for the Colonel. Taking him alive may be a problem.

Why are we all ganging up on Gaddafi? There's unrest in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia with their presidents & kings sending troops/police to quell their riots.

Why are we all ganging up on Gaddafi? There's unrest in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia with their presidents & kings sending troops/police to quell their riots.

Cameron says Bahrain offered a referendum to the people so they doing it by the book.

Personally I believe its none of our business and no one should be going to another country and deciding to tell them what the can do. It's Gadaffi's country he rules it if he wants to fly planes and fight back of course he should do these UN people really think he should sit back and let people try come and get him he has every right to fight for his land as anyone else.

Leave it to them and stay out of it.

Guest Guest

NATO military strikes on Libya have begun.Hopefully theres a cruise missile with Gadaffis name on it heading to his tent right now :huh:

Blah blah Twitter rumours blah blah.

My hopes of getting this one right are rising.

regards,

Hein

Libya Government: In past 11 hours of violence, 1,300 people have been killed and 5,000 injured

Libya Government: We need Gaddafi to lead us to peace, millions of people support him and whole cities are coming to Tripoli to fight

Latest tweet.

Good to see the old propaganda weapon being put to full effect.

Tweet from the queen.

Text from Colonel Gadaffi: "Bollocks".

Sky news reporting Muammar Gaddafi has been captured.Stilkl to be confirmed though

edit-they got it wrong-its Saif Gadaffi (the mouthy baldy one) who's been captured.Still no sign of the mad dog himself

I like Gaddafi's tactics - stay in hiding until the rebels fire all their ammo into the air.

They really have embraced some American habits...

Amazing - Gaddafi is like the fourth dictator to be removed from power this year and like the fifth or sixth villain to be ousted from a position of authority - the world seems to be ridding itself of these less than savory characters, so maybe there is hope that we'll see deathlist hits of the likes of Kim Jong-il, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Erich Priebke and, dare I say it, Margaret Thatcher.

Amazing - Gaddafi is like the fourth dictator to be removed from power this year and like the fifth or sixth villain to be ousted from a position of authority - the world seems to be ridding itself of these less than savory characters, so maybe there is hope that we'll see deathlist hits of the likes of Kim Jong-il, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Erich Priebke and, dare I say it, Margaret Thatcher.

... not to mention most of the members of the US Republican/Democrat duopoly and their backers.

Gunmen attack Gaddafi son's home on live TV

Libyan leader Moamar Gaddafi's eldest son has been cut off during a live interview after gunmen surrounded his house.

Mohammed Gaddafi told Al Jazeera television he had been detained by rebels and was being kept under house arrest in Tripoli.

"Gunmen surrounded my house and I am still at home and they are outside," he said by telephone from Tripoli.

"They said they will guarantee my safety. They are besieging my house."

The sound of gunfire could be heard in the background.

"Yes, the gunfire is inside my house," he said before the line was suddenly cut off.

He later clarified he and his family were well and unhurt.

The International Criminal Court (ICC) has confirmed another of Gaddafi's sons, Saif al-Islam, has been arrested.

Moamar and Saif al-Islam Gaddafi are wanted by the ICC on charges of crimes against humanity.

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-22/gadd...live-tv/2850080