The Four Horsemen

Cricket Thread. Only Mad Dogs And Englishmen

Guest Guest

Bloody hell the big name deaths just keep coming in the final days of 2012! I wouldn't be surprised if we got a 13th hit on new years eve!

Wow there goes everyone's free points.

Phew... I actually dropped him as I had it on good authority that the lung cancer surgery was very successful and likely prognosis was looking good. Shows what I know...

I dropped him on the basis that I couldn't work out how serious his lung cancer was, I don't think he was a banker...and to be fair, it wasn't even the cancer that directly killed him.

RIP Greig.

RIP Tony Greig,great commentator,am rasing a glass of Strongbow in your honour sir,rest in peace Big Guy

I was another who didn't have him on my team. He was on my long list and I checked for updates on occasion but he didn't seem bad enough for me to give him a spot on my DDP 20.

Wasn't even aware of this one...is it time to panic yet? 13 hours and no hits? I've failed!

Former South African Captain and Chairman of Selectors Peter van der Merwe has died aged 75.

Black Cap Jesse Ryder "in critical condition" after being beaten up outside a fast-food outlet last night."

Jesse Ryder now out of medically induced coma and "on road to recovery".

Imran Khan injured in fall from platform:  http://www.abc.net.a...an-khan/4676134

"The incident happened as he was being lifted onto the stage by a crane but lost his balance and fell head first several metres to the ground. At least three other men went down with him.

He was taken to hospital but his injuries are not considered serious.

"Imran Khan has one head injury and two spinal cord fractures," Dr Faisal Sultan, chief executive officer of Shaukat Khanum Hospital, told reporters in a late night statement."But he is stable. He is conscious and he is recognising people."</p>

Imran Khan injured in fall from platform: http://www.abc.net.a...an-khan/4676134

"The incident happened as he was being lifted onto the stage by a crane but lost his balance and fell head first several metres to the ground. At least three other men went down with him.

"Imran Khan has one head injury and two spinal cord fractures," Dr Faisal Sultan, chief executive officer of Shaukat Khanum Hospital, told reporters in a late night statement."But he is stable. He is conscious and he is recognising people."</p>

Never knew he had a knack for slapstick comedy :)

Imran Khan injured in fall from platform: http://www.abc.net.a...an-khan/4676134

Never knew he had a knack for slapstick comedy :)

I never knew he was in WWE.